Subject: draft-monsour-compr-ipsec-00.txt

From: Jim Gardner <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 9 Jul 1997 08:52:16 -0400

Hi, I'm new to this list...I was wondering where I can find a copy of 
draft-monsour-compr-ipsec-00.txt.

Thanks,

Jim Gardner

[email-masked]

---

From: Naganand Doraswamy <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 9 Jul 1997 09:19:37 -0400 (EDT)

You can find this copy in the internet-drafts area. This draft was written
mainly to justify the need for a working group. This his useful
information but the working group is in the process of generating three
docouments. Please read the archive for more details.

Thanks,

--Naganand

---------------------------------------------------------------

Naganand Doraswamy		(508)916-1323 (O)				
Bay Architecture Lab		(508)670-8153 (F)
Bay Networks, Inc.
3 Federal St, BL3-04
Billerica, MA 01821