Subject: [16ng] FW: 01 version ID-submission: draft-riegel-16ng-ip-over-eth-over-80216-01.txt

From: "Hongseok Jeon" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2006 13:39:27 +0900

Hello folks,

Please find the attached I-D “draft-riegel-16ng-ip-over-eth-over-80216-
01.txt”. 

The I-D describes behaviors for IPv4 and IPv6 packet transmission over
Ethernet CS over IEEE 802.16 network. 

Please review and provide comments.

Thanks, 

Hongseok 

  _____  

From: Hongseok Jeon [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Monday, October 23, 2006 1:31 PM
To: [email-masked]'
Cc: Riegel, Maximilian; [email-masked]'
Subject: 01 version ID-submission: draft-riegel-16ng-ip-over-eth-over-80216-
01.txt

Hello, 

Here is a 01 version ID-submission:

draft-riegel-16ng-ip-over-eth-over-80216-01.txt

Document title: Transmission of IP Packets over Ethernet over IEEE 802.16

Authors: H. Jeon, M. Riegel, and S. Jeong

Abstract:

This document describes the behavior of the Ethernet emulation on top of
IEEE 802.16 to efficiently support the transmission of IPv4 as well as IPv6
packets over IEEE 802.16 radio links. Due to resource constraints of radio
transmission systems and the limitations of the IEEE 802.16 MAC layer for
the emulation of Ethernet, the transmission of IP over an emulated LAN on
top of IEEE 802.16 may considerably benefit by adding IP specific support
functions within the Ethernet emulation on top of IEEE 802.16.

Thank you very much for your help

Regards,

Hongseok

_______________________________________________
16ng mailing list
[email-masked]
http://eeca16.sogang.ac.kr/mailman/listinfo/16ng