Subject: [16NG] I-D Action:draft-ietf-16ng-ipv6-over-ipv6cs-11.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2007 21:00:02 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IP over IEEE 802.16 Networks Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Transmission of IPv6 via the IPv6 CS over IEEE 802.16 Networks
	Author(s)       : B. Patil, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-16ng-ipv6-over-ipv6cs-11.txt
	Pages           : 22
	Date            : 2007-11-12

IEEE Std 802.16 is an air interface specification for fxed and mobile
Broadband Wireless Access Systems.  Service specific convergence
sublayers to which upper layer protocols interface are a part of the
IEEE 802.16 MAC (Medium Access Control).  The Packet convergence
sublayer is used for the transport of all packet-based protocols such
as Internet Protocol (IP) and, IEEE 802.3 LAN/MAN CSMA/CD Access
Method (Ethernet).  IPv6 packets can be sent and received via the IP
specific part of the packet convergence sublayer.  This document
specifies the addressing and operation of IPv6 over the IP specific
part of the packet CS for hosts served by a network that utilizes the
IEEE Std 802.16 air interface.  It recommends the assignment of a
unique prefix (or prefixes) to each host and allows the host to use
multiple identifiers within that prefix, including support for
randomly generated interface identifiers.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-16ng-ipv6-over-ipv6cs-11.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message.
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-16ng-ipv6-over-ipv6cs-11.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-16ng-ipv6-over-ipv6cs-11.txt".

NOTE:   The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
16NG mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/16ng