Subject: [16NG] FW: 71st IETF - Preliminary Agenda

From: Daniel Park <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2008 11:37:59 +0900

FYI, it's still changable though... 

TUESDAY, March 11, 2008

1720-1740 Afternoon Beverage and Snack Break II - Franklin Hall Foyer
1740-1840 Afternoon Session III
Breakout Room     APP  sieve   	Sieve Mail Filtering Language WG
Breakout Room     INT  ancp    		Access Node Control Protocol WG
Breakout Room     INT  16ng    		IP over IEEE 802.16 Networks WG
Breakout Room     OPS  ipfix   		IP Flow Information Export WG
Breakout Room     RAI  simple  	SIP for Instant Messaging and Presence
Leveraging Extensions WG
Breakout Room     RTG  pim     	Protocol Independent Multicast WG
Breakout Room     SEC  pkix    		Public-Key Infrastructure (X.509) WG
Breakout Room     TSV  tsvarea 	Transport Area Open Meeting 

_______________________________________________
16NG mailing list
[email-masked]
http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/16ng