Subject: [6lowpan] 6lowpan WG meeting (and Roll WG)

From: Geoff Mulligan <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2008 12:05:14 -0700

Just in case you missed it, the agenda for the next IETF has been (an
may still be further) updated.

Currently the 6lowpan WG meeting is scheduled for Tuesday Morning (9 to
1130).

We need to set an agenda for this meeting - any input?

Secondly the ROLL WG has been formed.  They currently have a their
meeting scheduled for Thursday morning (9 to 1130).

If you have any thoughts about the agenda and topics for this meeting
please let me know.

	geoff

_______________________________________________
6lowpan mailing list
[email-masked]
http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/6lowpan

---

From: "Samita Chakrabarti" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2008 17:38:52 -0800

Hi Geof,

> We need to set an agenda for this meeting - any input?

Is the charter already finalised ?  I looked at the work-items; some
of them seem to be very generic. Do we want to solidify each bullet
item a bit more so that the work-items are focused?

For example, what do we mean by  "Addressing scheme and address
management" ? We do have some guidelines already in the main format
doc on the address scheme. But we want to develop some protocol for
address management.

"Security - including set-up and maintenance"  could be a broad topic;
but I thought 6lowpan would only be doing limited amount of work in
this group.

For ND and bootstrapping, there has been some discussion in the
mailing list. It might be a good idea to allocate some time on this
item to have more discussion and hopefully a decision on which way to
go.

Also - Architecture work in 6lowpan is missing in the charter.

Sorry, for the delay in my response in the charter discussion.

Regards,
-Samita

---

From: "Daniel Park" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2008 10:55:04 +0900

Hi,

> We need to set an agenda for this meeting - any input?

The updated draft of security anslysis (03 version) has been submitted
to IETF, so it can be included into a meeting agenda.

Daniel Park

---

From: "Eunsook \"Eunah\" Kim" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2008 11:32:10 +0900

Geoff,

> We need to set an agenda for this meeting - any input?

Routing Requirement(-04) and Application space(-02) draft will be submitted.
We can discuss the update and get more input to progress the work in
the meeting.

BTW, is there any news on rechartering?

Thanks,

-eunah

---

From: JP Vasseur <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2008 16:37:14 -0500

Hi Geoff,

I'll be happy to provide a quick update on ROLL. 5mn should be enough.

Cheers,

JP.

> From: Geoff Mulligan <[email-masked]>
> Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2008 12:05:14 -0700
> To: 6lowpan <[email-masked]>
> Subject: [6lowpan] 6lowpan WG meeting (and Roll WG)
>