Subject: [6lowpan] #1: Make sure interface to 15.4 is clearly defined

From: "6lowpan issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2008 14:24:22 -0000

#1: Make sure interface to 15.4 is clearly defined
----------------------------------+-----------------------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]          |       Owner:     
     Type:  defect                |      Status:  new
 Priority:  major                 |   Milestone:     
Component:  routing-requirements  |     Version:     
 Severity:  Active WG Document    |    Keywords:     
----------------------------------+-----------------------------------------
 Remove any remaining references to PAN coordinators, where inappropriate

-- 
Ticket URL: <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/6lowpan/trac/ticket/1>
6lowpan <http://tools.ietf.org/6lowpan/>

_______________________________________________
6lowpan mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/6lowpan

---

From: "6lowpan issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2008 14:29:44 -0000

#1: Make sure interface to 15.4 is clearly defined
----------------------------------+-----------------------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]          |        Owner:  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect                |       Status:  assigned    
 Priority:  major                 |    Milestone:              
Component:  routing-requirements  |      Version:              
 Severity:  Active WG Document    |   Resolution:              
 Keywords:                        |  
----------------------------------+-----------------------------------------
Changes (by [email-masked]):

  * owner:  => [email-masked]
  * status:  new => assigned

-- 
Ticket URL: <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/6lowpan/trac/ticket/1#comment:1>
6lowpan <http://tools.ietf.org/6lowpan/>

---

From: "6lowpan issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2008 15:03:28 -0000

Comment(by [email-masked]):

 - We should pay attention to whether we are assuming just 802.15.4 frame
 format or the whole 802.15.4 protocol (including MAC features).

-- 
Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/6lowpan/trac/ticket/1#comment:2>
6lowpan <http://tools.ietf.org/6lowpan/>