Subject: [6lowpan] #14: SeND paragraph in security considerations

From: "6lowpan issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2008 09:40:46 -0000

#14: SeND paragraph in security considerations
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]  |       Owner:  [email-masked]
     Type:  enhancement         |      Status:  new               
 Priority:  trivial             |   Milestone:                    
Component:  nd                  |     Version:  00                
 Severity:  -                   |    Keywords:                    
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------
 Add a paragraph about SeND (cannot perform SeND as it is) in the Security
 Considerations section. May use the paragraph from the BbR draft, which
 was already good. Could be considered if the use of SeND would be possible
 if the MAC address of the device can be changed?

-- 
Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/6lowpan/trac/ticket/14>
6lowpan <http://tools.ietf.org/6lowpan/>

_______________________________________________
6lowpan mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/6lowpan