Subject: [6lowpan] #6: Rename of Host Interface Identifier

From: "6lowpan issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2008 08:45:56 -0000

#6: Rename of Host Interface Identifier
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]  |       Owner:  [email-masked]
     Type:  enhancement         |      Status:  new               
 Priority:  minor               |   Milestone:                    
Component:  nd                  |     Version:  00                
 Severity:  -                   |    Keywords:                    
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------
 Suggestion to rename Host Interface Identifier to Owner Interface
 Identifier.

 Suggested by Carsten, and discussed in IETF-73 WG meeting.

-- 
Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/6lowpan/trac/ticket/6>
6lowpan <http://tools.ietf.org/6lowpan/>

_______________________________________________
6lowpan mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/6lowpan