Subject: [6lowpan] #9: Removal of X flag from RR/RC message

From: "6lowpan issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2008 08:59:12 -0000

#9: Removal of X flag from RR/RC message
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]  |       Owner:     
     Type:  defect              |      Status:  new
 Priority:  minor               |   Milestone:     
Component:  nd                  |     Version:  00 
 Severity:  -                   |    Keywords:     
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------
 Ws suggested by Erik Nordmark, that the X flag could be removed from the
 RR/RC message. Currently it is not useful information for a host to know.

-- 
Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/6lowpan/trac/ticket/9>
6lowpan <http://tools.ietf.org/6lowpan/>

_______________________________________________
6lowpan mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/6lowpan

---

From: "6lowpan issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2008 08:54:04 -0000

#9: Removal of X flag from RR/RC message
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]  |        Owner:  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect              |       Status:  assigned          
 Priority:  minor               |    Milestone:                    
Component:  nd                  |      Version:  00                
 Severity:  -                   |   Resolution:                    
 Keywords:                      |  
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------
Changes (by [email-masked]):

  * owner:  => [email-masked]
  * status:  new => assigned

-- 
Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/6lowpan/trac/ticket/9#comment:1>
6lowpan <http://tools.ietf.org/6lowpan/>