Subject: [6lowpan] #3: Discuss hibernation-induced latency with the latency requirements

From: "6lowpan issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2008 15:10:27 -0000

#3: Discuss hibernation-induced latency with the latency requirements
----------------------------------+-----------------------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]          |       Owner:     
     Type:  enhancement           |      Status:  new
 Priority:  major                 |   Milestone:     
Component:  routing-requirements  |     Version:     
 Severity:  Active WG Document    |    Keywords:     
----------------------------------+-----------------------------------------
 - Latency may be affected by nodes hibernation, depending on the MAC used.
 Other MAC approaches than the legacy 802.15.4 may be used (e.g. TDMA) and
 duty cycling may also affect latency (and many other things).

-- 
Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/6lowpan/trac/ticket/3>
6lowpan <http://tools.ietf.org/6lowpan/>

_______________________________________________
6lowpan mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/6lowpan

---

From: "6lowpan issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 30 Nov 2008 23:33:41 -0000

#3: Discuss hibernation-induced latency with the latency requirements
----------------------------------+-----------------------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]          |        Owner:  [email-masked]
     Type:  enhancement           |       Status:  assigned              
 Priority:  major                 |    Milestone:                        
Component:  routing-requirements  |      Version:                        
 Severity:  Active WG Document    |   Resolution:                        
 Keywords:                        |  
----------------------------------+-----------------------------------------
Changes (by [email-masked]):

  * owner:  => [email-masked]
  * status:  new => assigned

-- 
Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/6lowpan/trac/ticket/3#comment:1>
6lowpan <http://tools.ietf.org/6lowpan/>