Subject: [6lowpan] #4: refine discussion of how MAC-layer ACKs can go into routing

From: "6lowpan issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2008 15:12:07 -0000

#4: refine discussion of how MAC-layer ACKs can go into routing
----------------------------------+-----------------------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]          |       Owner:     
     Type:  defect                |      Status:  new
 Priority:  minor                 |   Milestone:     
Component:  routing-requirements  |     Version:     
 Severity:  Active WG Document    |    Keywords:     
----------------------------------+-----------------------------------------
 - 802.15.4 does not protect layer two acknowledgments.
 So many systems use data frames for acknowledgements.

-- 
Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/6lowpan/trac/ticket/4>
6lowpan <http://tools.ietf.org/6lowpan/>

_______________________________________________
6lowpan mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/6lowpan

---

From: "6lowpan issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 30 Nov 2008 23:31:01 -0000

#4: refine discussion of how MAC-layer ACKs can go into routing
----------------------------------+-----------------------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]          |        Owner:  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect                |       Status:  assigned              
 Priority:  minor                 |    Milestone:                        
Component:  routing-requirements  |      Version:                        
 Severity:  Active WG Document    |   Resolution:                        
 Keywords:                        |  
----------------------------------+-----------------------------------------
Changes (by [email-masked]):

  * owner:  => [email-masked]
  * status:  new => assigned

-- 
Ticket URL: <http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/wg/6lowpan/trac/ticket/4#comment:1>
6lowpan <http://tools.ietf.org/6lowpan/>