Subject: [6lowpan] ISA100.11a approved

From: "Pascal Thubert (pthubert)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Sep 2009 08:16:39 +0200

Dear LoWPANers,

For those who did not get the news already, I'm glad to let you know
that the first standard that actually endorses our new Header
Compressoin work is out.

The ISA Standards and Practices Board has approved "ISA-100.11a-2009:
Wireless Systems for Industrial Automation: Process Control and Related
Applications."  The standard has been published by ISA and can be found
at http://www.isa.org/ISA100-11a. 

Because we do not have an RFC yet, the ISA-100.11a standard had to
mention an I-D version. But since we did not modify those parts that ISA
supports since then, it appears that ISA100.11a will effectively support
the final RFC.

Great work all J

Pascal Thubert
IP Engineering TC

[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
Phone :+33 497 23 26 34
Mobile :+33 619 98 29 85

Cisco Systems
  Village d'Entreprises Green Side bat. T3 
  400, Avenue Roumanille
  06410 Biot - Sophia Antipolis  
  France
  www.cisco.com/global/FR/ <http://www.cisco.com/global/FR/> 

This e-mail may contain confidential and privileged material for the
sole use of the intended recipient. Any review, use, distribution or
disclosure by others is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended
recipient (or authorized to receive for the recipient), please contact
the sender by reply e-mail and delete all copies of this message.