Subject: Re: [6lowpan] #51: Address and OII collision table

From: "6lowpan issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 02 Sep 2009 13:31:16 -0000

#51: Address and OII collision table
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]  |        Owner:  [email-masked]
     Type:  enhancement         |       Status:  closed            
 Priority:  trivial             |    Milestone:                    
Component:  nd                  |      Version:                    
 Severity:  -                   |   Resolution:  fixed             
 Keywords:                      |  
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------
Changes (by [email-masked]):

  * status:  new => closed
  * resolution:  => fixed

Comment:

 Table added in -05.

-- 
Ticket URL: <https://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/6lowpan/trac/ticket/51#comment:1>
6lowpan <http://tools.ietf.org/6lowpan/>