Subject: Re: [6lowpan] #24: RA periods and Trickle

From: "6lowpan issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 02 Sep 2009 13:30:19 -0000

#24: RA periods and Trickle
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]  |        Owner:  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect              |       Status:  closed           
 Priority:  major               |    Milestone:                   
Component:  nd                  |      Version:                   
 Severity:  -                   |   Resolution:  fixed            
 Keywords:                      |  
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------
Changes (by [email-masked]):

  * status:  new => closed
  * resolution:  => fixed

Comment:

 Protocol Constants section added, and new constants defined in -05.

-- 
Ticket URL: <https://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/6lowpan/trac/ticket/24#comment:2>
6lowpan <http://tools.ietf.org/6lowpan/>