Subject: [6lowpan] Intelligent Communications Partners Introduction

From: Shidan Gouran <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 3 Sep 2009 14:26:55 -0400

Hi everyone, I would like to introduce ICP, a strategic consultancy focused
on the emmerging smart grid opportunity.  We are the organizers and founders
in partnership with TMCNET of the Smart Grid
Summit<http://smart-grid.tmcnet.com/conference/west-09/w-09-registration.aspx>and
chief editors of the Smart
Grid portal <http://smart-grid.tmcnet.com/Default.aspx>.
We just finished our first summit and given that we organized the whole
thing in less than a month, it was an enormous success, with a packed
audience and a great set of speakers. We are excited about the January show
in Miami. Also given that our portal has been around less than a month it's
quite impressive that with regards to page hits, if the trend continues we
will be by a large margin the most popular smart grid related online
publication in the next month.

The reason why I'm writing to you is because both Jon and I believe strongly
that both the field area networks and home area networks should be about IP
communications. It would probably be easier for us to jump on and support
current trends and given TMCNETS huge readership we would still do well if
we chose that route, however, apart from our objective news coverage, we
really want our portal to be a hub for both our own opinions and for thought
leadership in general with regards to best of breed strategies that will
really help move this industry and society forward.

Having said that, 6lowpan is something we have studied and believe to be
possibly one of the right pieces of the Smart Grid vision. We would like to
invite you as individuals, companies and organizations involved with 6lowpan
to work with us in bringing the message of IP for home area networks to this
industry on our portal and at our conferences. Please feel free to contact
us directly.

Best,
Shidan

_________________________________

Shidan Gouran
Principal, Intelligent Communications Partners
Suite 2200, 4950 Yonge Street
Toronto, ON M2N 6K1
[email-masked]
Office: (416) 218-5583
Cell: (416) 854-3017
Fax: (416) 221-4668
Web: http://www,icpstrategies.com <http://www.icpstrategies.com>
__________________________________