Subject: [6lowpan] 6lowpan-nd-05 - minor comments for easier reading.

From: Joakim Eriksson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Sep 2009 19:09:56 +0200

Hello,

I read the 6lowpan-nd-05 draft and had some slight difficulties when
reading the terminology section. First there must be a typo in section
2.1 IP Routing where it says:
"... Routers on a single interface within the same link to overcome the
non-transient nature of the link."

My guess that it should be "non-transitive" instead of non-transient.

Then there are a number of different ways of saying
asymmetric and asymmetry in this section:

I think that asymmetric and asymmetry would be enough?

We have at least a mix of the following:
asymmetric
non-symmetric (asymmetric would be better?!)
non-symmetricity (asymmetry would be much better) e.g.:
"... the link but still has problems with non-symmetricity." =>
"... the link but still has problems with asymmetry."

I am planning to implement 6lowpan-nd in Contiki OS and I might get back
with more technical aspects when we have started the implementation
work.

Best regards,
-- Joakim Eriksson, SICS