Subject: [6lowpan] Issue Tracker

From: Dominik Kaspar <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 2 Mar 2010 11:42:17 +0100

Hi,

Did anyone else notice similar errors with the Issue Tracker?
http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/6lowpan/trac/

Best regards,
Dominik

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/lib/python2.5/site-packages/trac/web/api.py", line 377,
in send_error
    'text/html')
  File "/usr/lib/python2.5/site-packages/trac/web/chrome.py", line
738, in render_template
    template = self.load_template(filename, method=method)
  File "/usr/lib/python2.5/site-packages/trac/web/chrome.py", line
712, in load_template
    return self.templates.load(filename, cls=cls)
  File "/usr/lib/pymodules/python2.5/genshi/template/loader.py", line
227, in load
    filename, encoding=encoding)
  File "/usr/lib/pymodules/python2.5/genshi/template/loader.py", line
265, in _instantiate
    allow_exec=self.allow_exec)
  File "/usr/lib/pymodules/python2.5/genshi/template/base.py", line
377, in __init__
    self.stream = list(self._prepare(self._parse(source, encoding)))
  File "/usr/lib/pymodules/python2.5/genshi/template/base.py", line
444, in _prepare
    cls=cls or self.__class__)
  File "/usr/lib/pymodules/python2.5/genshi/template/loader.py", line
227, in load
    filename, encoding=encoding)
  File "/usr/lib/pymodules/python2.5/genshi/template/loader.py", line
265, in _instantiate
    allow_exec=self.allow_exec)
  File "/usr/lib/pymodules/python2.5/genshi/template/base.py", line
377, in __init__
    self.stream = list(self._prepare(self._parse(source, encoding)))
  File "/usr/lib/pymodules/python2.5/genshi/template/base.py", line
432, in _prepare
    for event in substream:
  File "/usr/lib/pymodules/python2.5/genshi/template/base.py", line
444, in _prepare
    cls=cls or self.__class__)
  File "/usr/lib/pymodules/python2.5/genshi/template/loader.py", line
227, in load
    filename, encoding=encoding)
  File "/usr/lib/pymodules/python2.5/genshi/template/loader.py", line
265, in _instantiate
    allow_exec=self.allow_exec)
  File "/usr/lib/pymodules/python2.5/genshi/template/base.py", line
377, in __init__
    self.stream = list(self._prepare(self._parse(source, encoding)))
  File "/usr/lib/pymodules/python2.5/genshi/template/base.py", line
432, in _prepare
    for event in substream:
  File "/usr/lib/pymodules/python2.5/genshi/template/base.py", line
430, in _prepare
    yield kind, (directives, list(substream)), pos
  File "/usr/lib/pymodules/python2.5/genshi/template/base.py", line
444, in _prepare
    cls=cls or self.__class__)
  File "/usr/lib/pymodules/python2.5/genshi/template/loader.py", line
227, in load
    filename, encoding=encoding)
  File "/usr/lib/pymodules/python2.5/genshi/template/loader.py", line
265, in _instantiate
    allow_exec=self.allow_exec)
  File "/usr/lib/pymodules/python2.5/genshi/template/base.py", line
379, in __init__
    raise TemplateSyntaxError(e.msg, self.filepath, e.lineno, e.offset)
TemplateSyntaxError: mismatched tag: line 202, column 10
(/www/tools.ietf.org/inc/narrow-menu.html, line 202)

---

From: "Eunsook \"Eunah\" Kim" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 3 Mar 2010 22:25:15 +0900

Dominik,

i had the same problem.
I thought that it might be a temporary problem.

-eunah

On Tue, Mar 2, 2010 at 7:42 PM, Dominik Kaspar <[email-masked]> wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> 6lowpan mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/6lowpan
>