Subject: [6lowpan] FW: Your message to 6lowpan awaits moderator approval

From: "Pascal Thubert (pthubert)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 31 May 2010 08:18:43 +0200

Hi:

I posted comments on the ND draft a week ago, but it seems that they did
not show up on the list.
Could someone do something?

Pascal

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Saturday, May 22, 2010 4:12 PM
To: Pascal Thubert (pthubert)
Subject: Your message to 6lowpan awaits moderator approval

Your mail to '6lowpan' with the subject

    proposed changes for ND

Is being held until the list moderator can review it for approval.

The reason it is being held:

    Message body is too big: 83090 bytes with a limit of 40 KB

Either the message will get posted to the list, or you will receive
notification of the moderator's decision.  If you would like to cancel
this posting, please visit the following URL:

https://www.ietf.org/mailman/confirm/6lowpan/b68d7af2e957c58c2ef1026af67
a556ec28d59d6