Subject: [6lowpan] #70: Clarification on the 6CO C flag

From: "6lowpan issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 29 May 2010 13:06:46 -0000

#70: Clarification on the 6CO C flag
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  zach@…              |       Owner:     
     Type:  enhancement         |      Status:  new
 Priority:  trivial             |   Milestone:     
Component:  nd                  |     Version:     
 Severity:  -                   |    Keywords:     
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------
 From Robert Cragie:

 page 16:

 C: 1-bit context compression flag - I would add the proposed text at the
 end of the definition to make it clear what this flag is for: "This flag
 is used to manage the context lifecycle based on the recommendations in
 Section 7.2"

-- 
Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/6lowpan/trac/ticket/70>
6lowpan <http://tools.ietf.org/6lowpan/>