Subject: [6lowpan] #118: IESG comment #27 (by the Routing Area Directorate) - Default route

From: "6lowpan issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2010 17:10:07 -0000

#118: IESG comment #27 (by the Routing Area Directorate) - Default route
------------------------------------+---------------------------------------
 Reporter:  carlesgo@…              |       Owner:     
     Type:  enhancement             |      Status:  new
 Priority:  minor                   |   Milestone:     
Component:  routing-requirements    |     Version:     
 Severity:  -                       |    Keywords:     
------------------------------------+---------------------------------------
 - Section 3.1: "Additionally, a default route to the ER could be inserted
 into the 6LoWPAN routing system." For both mesh-under and router-over or
 only for the latter, can authors please clarify.

-- 
Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/6lowpan/trac/ticket/118>
6lowpan <http://tools.ietf.org/6lowpan/>

---

From: "6lowpan issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2010 17:23:18 -0000

#118: IESG comment #27 (by the Routing Area Directorate) - Default route
------------------------------------+---------------------------------------
 Reporter:  carlesgo@…              |        Owner:        
     Type:  enhancement             |       Status:  closed
 Priority:  minor                   |    Milestone:        
Component:  routing-requirements    |      Version:        
 Severity:  -                       |   Resolution:  fixed 
 Keywords:                          |  
------------------------------------+---------------------------------------
Changes (by carlesgo@…):

  * status:  new => closed
  * resolution:  => fixed

Comment:

 Yes, we agree that the default route could be used in both mesh under and
 route over. We moved the related sentence to the end of the paragraph so
 that it does not cause some confusion.

-- 
Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/6lowpan/trac/ticket/118#comment:1>
6lowpan <http://tools.ietf.org/6lowpan/>