Subject: [6lowpan] #92: IESG comment #1 - Relation with 6LoWPAN Security Analysis document

From: "6lowpan issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2010 10:31:59 -0000

#92: IESG comment #1 - Relation with 6LoWPAN Security Analysis document
------------------------------------+---------------------------------------
 Reporter:  carlesgo@…              |       Owner:     
     Type:  task                    |      Status:  new
 Priority:  minor                   |   Milestone:     
Component:  routing-requirements    |     Version:     
 Severity:  Submitted WG Document   |    Keywords:     
------------------------------------+---------------------------------------
 The charter indicates that the WG will develop:

   6. Produce "6LoWPAN Security Analysis" to define the threat model
      of 6LoWPANs, to document suitability of existing key management
      schemes and to discuss
      bootstrapping/installation/commissioning/setup issues. This
      document will be referenced from the "security considerations"
      of the other 6LoWPAN documents.  This document will be
      informational.

 Shouldn't this document point to that document?  Is that document no
 longer
 going to be published?

-- 
Ticket URL: <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/6lowpan/trac/ticket/92>
6lowpan <http://tools.ietf.org/6lowpan/>

---

From: "6lowpan issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2010 16:08:51 -0000

#92: IESG comment #1 - Relation with 6LoWPAN Security Analysis document
------------------------------------+---------------------------------------
 Reporter:  carlesgo@…              |        Owner:        
     Type:  task                    |       Status:  closed
 Priority:  minor                   |    Milestone:        
Component:  routing-requirements    |      Version:        
 Severity:  Submitted WG Document   |   Resolution:  fixed 
 Keywords:                          |  
------------------------------------+---------------------------------------
Changes (by cabo@…):

  * status:  new => closed
  * resolution:  => fixed

Comment:

 Unfortunately, the WG was unable to generate that document, and it is
 unlikely that it will be created in the planned form within the near
 future.

-- 
Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/6lowpan/trac/ticket/92#comment:1>
6lowpan <http://tools.ietf.org/6lowpan/>