Subject: [6lowpan] Working-Group Last Call for draft-ietf-6lowpan-hc-08

From: Carsten Bormann <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 31 Jul 2010 00:42:58 +0200

LoWPANners,

on Monday we discussed HC-07 and said we should issue a final short
working-group last call based on the outcome of the previous WGLC of
HC-06 as reflected in HC-07 plus a small clarification to that.
Jonathan went ahead and submitted a fixed HC-08 right during the
meeting!

This is now a Working-Group Last-Call for:

http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-6lowpan-hc-08

The document is intended to be submitted by this Working Group to the
IESG for publication as a Standards-Track Document.  Note that the
document updates RFC 4944: please pay careful attention to section 2
(this approach is not a change to the previous WGLC, though).

This is a one-week Working-Group Last-Call, ending on 2010-08-09
(Monday, August 09, 2010) at 2359 UTC.

Please review the document carefully (one last time), and send your
comments to the 6lowpan list.  Please also indicate in your response
whether or not you think this document is ready to go to the IESG.

Carsten and Geoff