Subject: Re: [6lowpan] #65: Deriving IIDs from Short Addresses

From: "6lowpan issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2010 17:04:37 -0000

#65: Deriving IIDs from Short Addresses
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  jhui@…              |        Owner:  jhui@…           
     Type:  defect              |       Status:  closed           
 Priority:  major               |    Milestone:                   
Component:  hc                  |      Version:                   
 Severity:  Active WG Document  |   Resolution:  fixed            
 Keywords:                      |  
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------
Changes (by jhui@…):

  * status:  new => closed
  * resolution:  => fixed

Comment:

 Added section on mapping between link-layer addresses and IIDs in draft
 07.

-- 
Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/6lowpan/trac/ticket/65#comment:1>
6lowpan <http://tools.ietf.org/6lowpan/>