Subject: Re: [6lowpan] #79: Requirement about processing of IPv6 reachability information

From: "6lowpan issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2010 14:46:58 -0000

#79: Requirement about processing of IPv6 reachability information
-------------------------------------+--------------------------------------
 Reporter:  dokaspar.ietf@…          |        Owner:        
     Type:  task                     |       Status:  closed
 Priority:  major                    |    Milestone:        
Component:  routing-requirements     |      Version:        
 Severity:  Active WG Document       |   Resolution:  fixed 
 Keywords:                           |  
-------------------------------------+--------------------------------------
Changes (by cabo@…):

  * status:  new => closed
  * resolution:  => fixed

Comment:

 Added text to 3.1 explaining the address assignment model of 6LoWPANs
 (SVN-198).

-- 
Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/6lowpan/trac/ticket/79#comment:1>
6lowpan <http://tools.ietf.org/6lowpan/>