Subject: [6lowpan] #122: IESG comment #31 (by the Routing Area Directorate) - TRILL

From: "6lowpan issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2010 17:39:16 -0000

#122: IESG comment #31 (by the Routing Area Directorate) - TRILL
------------------------------------+---------------------------------------
 Reporter:  carlesgo@…              |       Owner:     
     Type:  enhancement             |      Status:  new
 Priority:  minor                   |   Milestone:     
Component:  routing-requirements    |     Version:     
 Severity:  -                       |    Keywords:     
------------------------------------+---------------------------------------
 - R02: states "and by the efficient routing of data packets." In the Mesh
 Under case this implies that a mechanism similar to TRILL is put in place.

-- 
Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/6lowpan/trac/ticket/122>
6lowpan <http://tools.ietf.org/6lowpan/>

---

From: "6lowpan issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2010 17:50:36 -0000

#122: IESG comment #31 (by the Routing Area Directorate) - TRILL
------------------------------------+---------------------------------------
 Reporter:  carlesgo@…              |        Owner:        
     Type:  enhancement             |       Status:  closed
 Priority:  minor                   |    Milestone:        
Component:  routing-requirements    |      Version:        
 Severity:  -                       |   Resolution:  fixed 
 Keywords:                          |  
------------------------------------+---------------------------------------
Changes (by carlesgo@…):

  * status:  new => closed
  * resolution:  => fixed

Comment:

 R02 is not only about Mesh Under. In 6LoWPAN, we try to avoid multicast in
 both Route Over and Mesh Under. Which solution is used for Mesh Under or
 Route Over is out of the scope of this document.

-- 
Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/6lowpan/trac/ticket/122#comment:1>
6lowpan <http://tools.ietf.org/6lowpan/>