Subject: [6lowpan] #114: IESG comment #23 (by Adrian Farrel) - Clarifications in Security considerations

From: "6lowpan issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2010 15:41:15 -0000

#114: IESG comment #23 (by Adrian Farrel) - Clarifications in Security
considerations
------------------------------------+---------------------------------------
 Reporter:  carlesgo@…              |       Owner:     
     Type:  enhancement             |      Status:  new
 Priority:  minor                   |   Milestone:     
Component:  routing-requirements    |     Version:     
 Severity:  -                       |    Keywords:     
------------------------------------+---------------------------------------
 Section 6 needs to make more clarity by separating the requirements
 for security of the routing protocol, and the requirements of security
 for end-to-end data that can be assisted by the routing protocol.

-- 
Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/6lowpan/trac/ticket/114>
6lowpan <http://tools.ietf.org/6lowpan/>

---

From: "6lowpan issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2010 16:01:18 -0000

#114: IESG comment #23 (by Adrian Farrel) - Clarifications in Security
considerations
------------------------------------+---------------------------------------
 Reporter:  carlesgo@…              |        Owner:        
     Type:  enhancement             |       Status:  closed
 Priority:  minor                   |    Milestone:        
Component:  routing-requirements    |      Version:        
 Severity:  -                       |   Resolution:  fixed 
 Keywords:                          |  
------------------------------------+---------------------------------------
Changes (by carlesgo@…):

  * status:  new => closed
  * resolution:  => fixed

Comment:

 We made some changes in Section 6, in order to separate security of the
 routing protocol, and the requirements of security for end-to-end data
 that can be assisted by the routing protocol.

-- 
Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/6lowpan/trac/ticket/114#comment:1>
6lowpan <http://tools.ietf.org/6lowpan/>