Subject: [6lowpan] #107: IESG comment #16 (by Adrian Farrel) - "Data-aware routing" term

From: "6lowpan issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2010 14:08:48 -0000

#107: IESG comment #16 (by Adrian Farrel) - "Data-aware routing" term
------------------------------------+---------------------------------------
 Reporter:  carlesgo@…              |       Owner:     
     Type:  defect                  |      Status:  new
 Priority:  major                   |   Milestone:     
Component:  routing-requirements    |     Version:     
 Severity:  -                       |    Keywords:     
------------------------------------+---------------------------------------
 Section 1 (and again, Section 4) refers to a requirement for
 "data-aware routing" without giving any description of this term.

 The term is sometimes used to refer to the concept of routing packets
 according to the data content of those packets. This is not consistent
 with IP routing paradigms and would need to be brought out for full
 discussion.

 Potentially you mean something else by this term in which case you
 really do need to define the term.

-- 
Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/6lowpan/trac/ticket/107>
6lowpan <http://tools.ietf.org/6lowpan/>

---

From: "6lowpan issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2010 14:11:12 -0000

#107: IESG comment #16 (by Adrian Farrel) - "Data-aware routing" term
------------------------------------+---------------------------------------
 Reporter:  carlesgo@…              |        Owner:        
     Type:  defect                  |       Status:  closed
 Priority:  major                   |    Milestone:        
Component:  routing-requirements    |      Version:        
 Severity:  -                       |   Resolution:  fixed 
 Keywords:                          |  
------------------------------------+---------------------------------------
Changes (by carlesgo@…):

  * status:  new => closed
  * resolution:  => fixed

Comment:

 We deleted the first “data-aware” term (in Section 1) and changed the
 second “data-aware” by “data-centric” (in Section 4).

-- 
Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/6lowpan/trac/ticket/107#comment:1>
6lowpan <http://tools.ietf.org/6lowpan/>