Subject: [6lowpan] #101: IESG comment #10 - Clarification about different levels of security

From: "6lowpan issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2010 10:58:12 -0000

#101: IESG comment #10 - Clarification about different levels of security
------------------------------------+---------------------------------------
 Reporter:  carlesgo@…              |       Owner:     
     Type:  defect                  |      Status:  new
 Priority:  minor                   |   Milestone:     
Component:  routing-requirements    |     Version:     
 Severity:  -                       |    Keywords:     
------------------------------------+---------------------------------------
 The following is in Section 5.4:

   While there are applications which require very high security,
   such as in traffic control, other applications are less easily
   harmed by wrong node behavior, such as a home entertainment system.

 I'd disagree with this statement.  Say an emergency broadcast system is in
 effect and it's supposed to telling me via my TV to duck and cover and
 it's not. My point is I'm not sure you need this sentence.

-- 
Ticket URL: <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/6lowpan/trac/ticket/101>
6lowpan <http://tools.ietf.org/6lowpan/>

---

From: "6lowpan issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2010 10:58:50 -0000

#101: IESG comment #10 - Clarification about different levels of security
------------------------------------+---------------------------------------
 Reporter:  carlesgo@…              |        Owner:        
     Type:  defect                  |       Status:  closed
 Priority:  minor                   |    Milestone:        
Component:  routing-requirements    |      Version:        
 Severity:  -                       |   Resolution:  fixed 
 Keywords:                          |  
------------------------------------+---------------------------------------
Changes (by carlesgo@…):

  * status:  new => closed
  * resolution:  => fixed

Comment:

 We deleted the sentence.

-- 
Ticket URL: <http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/wg/6lowpan/trac/ticket/101#comment:1>
6lowpan <http://tools.ietf.org/6lowpan/>