Subject: [6lowpan] draft-oflynn-6lowpan-icmphc-00 posted

From: "Colin O'Flynn" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2010 20:43:08 +0100

Hello,

It took a few days to go through as it required manual posting, the
apostrophe in my name screws up their automated system.

Anyway I submitted the I-D and it was posted today. So we can eventually
begin deciding between specific ICMP compression vs. generic NH compression.

  -Colin

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
-----

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: ICMPv6/ND Compression for 6LoWPAN Networks
	Author(s)	: C. O'Flynn
	Filename	: draft-oflynn-6lowpan-icmphc-00.txt
	Pages		: 23
	Date		: 2010-7-28
	
Compression for ICMPv6 Messages, specifically designed for
   6lowpan-nd.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-oflynn-6lowpan-icmphc-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
<ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-oflynn-6lowpan-icmphc-00.txt>
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt