Subject: [6lowpan] #125: IESG comment #34 (by Lars Eggert) - Queuing strategy and buffer size

From: "6lowpan issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2010 18:19:47 -0000

#125: IESG comment #34 (by Lars Eggert) - Queuing strategy and buffer size
------------------------------------+---------------------------------------
 Reporter:  carlesgo@…              |       Owner:     
     Type:  enhancement             |      Status:  new
 Priority:  minor                   |   Milestone:     
Component:  routing-requirements    |     Version:     
 Severity:  -                       |    Keywords:     
------------------------------------+---------------------------------------
 Section 4., paragraph 17:
 >    b.  Node Parameters:

   Isn't queuing strategy and queue buffer size also a parameter?

-- 
Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/6lowpan/trac/ticket/125>
6lowpan <http://tools.ietf.org/6lowpan/>

---

From: "6lowpan issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2010 18:20:32 -0000

#125: IESG comment #34 (by Lars Eggert) - Queuing strategy and buffer size
------------------------------------+---------------------------------------
 Reporter:  carlesgo@…              |        Owner:        
     Type:  enhancement             |       Status:  closed
 Priority:  minor                   |    Milestone:        
Component:  routing-requirements    |      Version:        
 Severity:  -                       |   Resolution:  fixed 
 Keywords:                          |  
------------------------------------+---------------------------------------
Changes (by carlesgo@…):

  * status:  new => closed
  * resolution:  => fixed

Comment:

 We added these two parameters under the bullet point "Processing Speed and
 Memory Size".

-- 
Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/6lowpan/trac/ticket/125#comment:1>
6lowpan <http://tools.ietf.org/6lowpan/>