Subject: [6lowpan] #93: IESG comment #2 - Reference to RFC 4593

From: "6lowpan issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2010 10:35:50 -0000

#93: IESG comment #2 - Reference to RFC 4593
------------------------------------+---------------------------------------
 Reporter:  carlesgo@…              |       Owner:     
     Type:  enhancement             |      Status:  new
 Priority:  minor                   |   Milestone:     
Component:  routing-requirements    |     Version:     
 Severity:  -                       |    Keywords:     
------------------------------------+---------------------------------------
 #2) The Security Considerations point to RFC 4944 and that includes the
 [KW03] reference for attacks and counter measures for sensor networks.  Do
 these line up with the threats defined in RFC 4593?  Did the WG consider
 RFC 4593?  I don't have a copy of the [KW03] reference so it's hard for me
 to tell.

-- 
Ticket URL: <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/6lowpan/trac/ticket/93>
6lowpan <http://tools.ietf.org/6lowpan/>

---

From: "6lowpan issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2010 10:37:24 -0000

#93: IESG comment #2 - Reference to RFC 4593
------------------------------------+---------------------------------------
 Reporter:  carlesgo@…              |        Owner:        
     Type:  enhancement             |       Status:  closed
 Priority:  minor                   |    Milestone:        
Component:  routing-requirements    |      Version:        
 Severity:  -                       |   Resolution:  fixed 
 Keywords:                          |  
------------------------------------+---------------------------------------
Changes (by carlesgo@…):

  * status:  new => closed
  * resolution:  => fixed

Comment:

 [KW03] and RFC 4593 are not really aligned. These two documents provide
 complementary information (to some extent) and hence it is a good idea to
 cite RFC 4593 as well.

 The first sentence of Section 6 of working document includes now a
 reference to RFC 4593.

-- 
Ticket URL: <http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/wg/6lowpan/trac/ticket/93#comment:1>
6lowpan <http://tools.ietf.org/6lowpan/>