Subject: [6lowpan] #98: IESG comment #7 - Sentence in R14

From: "6lowpan issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2010 10:48:41 -0000

#98: IESG comment #7 -  Sentence in R14
------------------------------------+---------------------------------------
 Reporter:  carlesgo@…              |       Owner:     
     Type:  defect                  |      Status:  new
 Priority:  minor                   |   Milestone:     
Component:  routing-requirements    |     Version:     
 Severity:  -                       |    Keywords:     
------------------------------------+---------------------------------------
 In [R14],  I think you should delete the 2nd sentence from the
 requirements statement.

-- 
Ticket URL: <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/6lowpan/trac/ticket/98>
6lowpan <http://tools.ietf.org/6lowpan/>

---

From: "6lowpan issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2010 10:49:10 -0000

#98: IESG comment #7 -  Sentence in R14
------------------------------------+---------------------------------------
 Reporter:  carlesgo@…              |        Owner:        
     Type:  defect                  |       Status:  closed
 Priority:  minor                   |    Milestone:        
Component:  routing-requirements    |      Version:        
 Severity:  -                       |   Resolution:  fixed 
 Keywords:                          |  
------------------------------------+---------------------------------------
Changes (by carlesgo@…):

  * status:  new => closed
  * resolution:  => fixed

Comment:

 Deleted as proposed.

-- 
Ticket URL: <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/6lowpan/trac/ticket/98#comment:1>
6lowpan <http://tools.ietf.org/6lowpan/>