Subject: [6lowpan] #120: IESG comment #29 (by the Routing Area Directorate) - RFD/FFD in section 4.b

From: "6lowpan issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2010 17:30:32 -0000

#120: IESG comment #29 (by the Routing Area Directorate) - RFD/FFD in section 4.b
------------------------------------+---------------------------------------
 Reporter:  carlesgo@…              |       Owner:     
     Type:  enhancement             |      Status:  new
 Priority:  minor                   |   Milestone:     
Component:  routing-requirements    |     Version:     
 Severity:  -                       |    Keywords:     
------------------------------------+---------------------------------------
 - 4.b in Node Parameters: Processing Speed and Memory Size should be
 provided wrt to FFD and not RFD (that will be considered as
 host/terminals).

-- 
Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/6lowpan/trac/ticket/120>
6lowpan <http://tools.ietf.org/6lowpan/>

---

From: "6lowpan issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2010 17:31:07 -0000

#120: IESG comment #29 (by the Routing Area Directorate) - RFD/FFD in section 4.b
------------------------------------+---------------------------------------
 Reporter:  carlesgo@…              |        Owner:        
     Type:  enhancement             |       Status:  closed
 Priority:  minor                   |    Milestone:        
Component:  routing-requirements    |      Version:        
 Severity:  -                       |   Resolution:  fixed 
 Keywords:                          |  
------------------------------------+---------------------------------------
Changes (by carlesgo@…):

  * status:  new => closed
  * resolution:  => fixed

Comment:

 As we mentioned in ticket #115, we do not distinguish FFD/RFD any longer.

-- 
Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/6lowpan/trac/ticket/120#comment:1>
6lowpan <http://tools.ietf.org/6lowpan/>