Subject: [6lowpan] #102: IESG comment #11 - Editorial comment about Section 6

From: "6lowpan issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2010 11:00:54 -0000

#102: IESG comment #11 - Editorial comment about Section 6
------------------------------------+---------------------------------------
 Reporter:  carlesgo@…              |       Owner:     
     Type:  defect                  |      Status:  new
 Priority:  minor                   |   Milestone:     
Component:  routing-requirements    |     Version:     
 Severity:  -                       |    Keywords:     
------------------------------------+---------------------------------------
 Sec 6: I think the first sentence is a little off.  Neither 4919 or 4944
 have  a section 4.4 that talks about security considerations.  Did you
 mean:

 OLD:

 Security issues are described in Section 4.4 of the security
 considerations of RFC 4919 [RFC4919] and RFC 4944 [RFC4944] apply as well.

 NEW:

 Security issues are described in Section 5.4.  The security considerations
 in RFC 4919 [RFC4919] and RFC 4944 [RFC4944] apply as well.

-- 
Ticket URL: <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/6lowpan/trac/ticket/102>
6lowpan <http://tools.ietf.org/6lowpan/>

---

From: "6lowpan issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2010 11:01:37 -0000

#102: IESG comment #11 - Editorial comment about Section 6
------------------------------------+---------------------------------------
 Reporter:  carlesgo@…              |        Owner:        
     Type:  defect                  |       Status:  closed
 Priority:  minor                   |    Milestone:        
Component:  routing-requirements    |      Version:        
 Severity:  -                       |   Resolution:  fixed 
 Keywords:                          |  
------------------------------------+---------------------------------------
Changes (by carlesgo@…):

  * status:  new => closed
  * resolution:  => fixed

Comment:

 Changed the document according to the comment.

-- 
Ticket URL: <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/6lowpan/trac/ticket/102#comment:1>
6lowpan <http://tools.ietf.org/6lowpan/>