Subject: Re: [6lowpan] #78: Improve R12

From: "6lowpan issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2010 14:32:31 -0000

#78: Improve R12
-------------------------------------+--------------------------------------
 Reporter:  dokaspar.ietf@…          |        Owner:        
     Type:  enhancement              |       Status:  closed
 Priority:  major                    |    Milestone:        
Component:  routing-requirements     |      Version:        
 Severity:  Active WG Document       |   Resolution:  fixed 
 Keywords:                           |  
-------------------------------------+--------------------------------------
Changes (by cabo@…):

  * status:  new => closed
  * resolution:  => fixed

Comment:

 The difference between intra- and inter-LoWPAN mobility, as well as the
 causes for this mobility are now called out more explicitly in R12
 (SVN-196).
 The authors do not know a way to derive characteristic MTBF value(s) that
 would be meaningful for
 routing protocol development.

 (Original comment was from Routing Directorate Review of draft-ietf-
 6lowpan-routing-
 requirements-06.txt, May 20, 2010)

-- 
Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/6lowpan/trac/ticket/78#comment:1>
6lowpan <http://tools.ietf.org/6lowpan/>