Subject: [6lowpan] #96: IESG comment #5 - May/need to terminology in section 5.4

From: "6lowpan issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2010 10:44:13 -0000

#96: IESG comment #5 -  May/need to terminology in section 5.4
------------------------------------+---------------------------------------
 Reporter:  carlesgo@…              |       Owner:     
     Type:  defect                  |      Status:  new
 Priority:  minor                   |   Milestone:     
Component:  routing-requirements    |     Version:     
 Severity:  -                       |    Keywords:     
------------------------------------+---------------------------------------
 Sec 5.4:  With regards to the 802.15.4 AES MAC based on AES.  The intro
 has:

  Solutions may take into account
  the specific features of IEEE 802.15.4 MAC layers.

 but later it says:

  Routing protocols need to define how this mechanism can be used to
  obtain the intended security, either for the routing protocol
  alone or in conjunction with the security used for the data.

 The "may" and "need to" don't seem to line up.

-- 
Ticket URL: <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/6lowpan/trac/ticket/96>
6lowpan <http://tools.ietf.org/6lowpan/>

---

From: "6lowpan issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2010 10:44:42 -0000

#96: IESG comment #5 -  May/need to terminology in section 5.4
------------------------------------+---------------------------------------
 Reporter:  carlesgo@…              |        Owner:        
     Type:  defect                  |       Status:  closed
 Priority:  minor                   |    Milestone:        
Component:  routing-requirements    |      Version:        
 Severity:  -                       |   Resolution:  fixed 
 Keywords:                          |  
------------------------------------+---------------------------------------
Changes (by carlesgo@…):

  * status:  new => closed
  * resolution:  => fixed

Comment:

 Replaced “need to” with “may”.

-- 
Ticket URL: <http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/wg/6lowpan/trac/ticket/96#comment:1>
6lowpan <http://tools.ietf.org/6lowpan/>