Subject: Re: [6lowpan] #90: Nits on nd-10

From: "6lowpan issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 02 Aug 2010 12:46:35 -0000

#90: Nits on nd-10
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  zach@…              |        Owner:        
     Type:  defect              |       Status:  closed
 Priority:  minor               |    Milestone:        
Component:  nd                  |      Version:        
 Severity:  -                   |   Resolution:  fixed 
 Keywords:                      |  
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------
Changes (by zach@…):

  * status:  new => closed
  * resolution:  => fixed

Comment:

 Fixed in nd-12.

-- 
Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/6lowpan/trac/ticket/90#comment:1>
6lowpan <http://tools.ietf.org/6lowpan/>