Subject: Re: [6lowpan] #88: Space optimization in RS/RA

From: "6lowpan issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 02 Aug 2010 12:54:07 -0000

#88: Space optimization in RS/RA
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  zach@…              |        Owner:  zach@…            
     Type:  enhancement         |       Status:  closed            
 Priority:  minor               |    Milestone:                    
Component:  nd                  |      Version:                    
 Severity:  -                   |   Resolution:  wontfix           
 Keywords:                      |  
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------
Changes (by zach@…):

  * status:  new => closed
  * resolution:  => wontfix

Comment:

 WG decided to close this ticket. The ND NHC sheme to be explored as a
 solution.

-- 
Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/6lowpan/trac/ticket/88#comment:1>
6lowpan <http://tools.ietf.org/6lowpan/>