Subject: Re: [6lowpan] #89: ARO Editorial Change in 6lowpan-nd

From: "6lowpan issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 02 Aug 2010 12:47:33 -0000

#89: ARO Editorial Change in 6lowpan-nd
-------------------------------+--------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  coflynn@…          |        Owner:        
     Type:  defect             |       Status:  closed
 Priority:  trivial            |    Milestone:        
Component:  nd                 |      Version:        
 Severity:  -                  |   Resolution:  fixed 
 Keywords:                     |  
-------------------------------+--------------------------------------------
Changes (by zach@…):

  * status:  new => closed
  * resolution:  => fixed

Comment:

 Fixed in nd-12.

-- 
Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/6lowpan/trac/ticket/89#comment:2>
6lowpan <http://tools.ietf.org/6lowpan/>