Subject: Re: [6lowpan] nd #126 (closed): Short MAC address collision

From: "6lowpan issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 08 Nov 2010 10:49:32 -0000

#126: Short MAC address collision

Changes (by zach@…):

  * status:  assigned => closed
  * resolution:  => fixed

Comment:

 Done in nd-14.

-- 
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  zach@…              |        Owner:  samitac@…             
     Type:  defect              |       Status:  closed                
 Priority:  major               |    Milestone:                        
Component:  nd                  |      Version:                        
 Severity:  -                   |   Resolution:  fixed                 
 Keywords:                      |  
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/6lowpan/trac/ticket/126#comment:2>
6lowpan <http://tools.ietf.org/6lowpan/>