Subject: [6tisch-security] webex for 2014-10-28

From: Michael Richardson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2014 11:00:12 -0400

Meeting number:  645 146 419
Meeting password: timeslot
Audio connection:
      1-877-668-4493 Call-in toll free number (US/Canada)
      1-650-479-3208 Call-in toll number (US/Canada)

https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=m026b87ec5a630ca1ec44f2e79329ba02

etherpad for meeting:
    http://etherpad.tools.ietf.org:9000/p/6tisch-security-6top-xml.txt

please note that google/browser-using-google-data might bitch about it being
a phising site, it is likely a false positive, and I've let ietf-action know
about it.

--
Michael Richardson <[email-masked]>, Sandelman Software Works
 -= IPv6 IoT consulting =-

---

From: Michael Richardson <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2014 14:38:50 -0400

At the 2014-10-28 call, we decided that we would in fact continue on
2014-11-04.   It will be the same time; 8am Pacific, 11am Eastern (Standard).
Which will be 16:00 UTC after the time change this weekend.

Michael Richardson <[email-masked]> wrote:
    > Meeting number: 645 146 419 Meeting password: timeslot Audio
    > connection: 1-877-668-4493 Call-in toll free number (US/Canada)

    > please note that google/browser-using-google-data might complain about it
    > being a phising site, it is likely a false positive, and I've let
    > ietf-action know about it.