Subject: [6tisch-security] WebEx meeting invitation: 6tisch security

From: Michael Richardson <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 Nov 2014 00:22:32 +0000 (GMT)

Hello,

Michael Richardson invites you to join this WebEx meeting.

6tisch security
Every Tuesday, from Tuesday, December 2, 2014, to Tuesday, January 20, 2015
11:00 am  |  Eastern Standard Time (New York, GMT-05:00)  |  1 hr

JOIN WEBEX MEETING
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=m49548bf131ae39f6439500b0d25b85c9
Meeting number: 641 709 118
Meeting password: joinjoin

JOIN BY PHONE
1-877-668-4493 Call-in toll free number (US/Canada) 
1-650-479-3208 Call-in toll number (US/Canada)
Access code: 641 709 118

Toll-free dialing restrictions: 
http://www.webex.com/pdf/tollfree_restrictions.pdf

Add this meeting to your calendar:
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=mdd8e191c8c75b18fc76201e7d56afb83

Can't join the meeting? Contact support here:
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/mc

IMPORTANT NOTICE: Please note that this WebEx service allows audio and other information sent during the session to be recorded, which may be discoverable in a legal matter. By joining this session, you automatically consent to such recordings. If you do not consent to being recorded, discuss your concerns with the host or do not join the session.