Subject: [96all] IETF 96 - Meeting Information

From: IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 May 2016 08:39:53 -0700

IETF 96
Berlin, Germany
July 17 - 22, 2016
Host: Juniper

Thank you to our sponsors for IETF 96, including Juniper Networks, DE-CIX, A10 and Huawei!

IETF 96 Information: http://www.ietf.org/meeting/96/index.html
Register online at: http://www.ietf.org/meeting/register.html

1.  Registration
2.  Visas & Letters of Invitation
3.  Accommodations
4.  Code Sprint
5.  Hackathon
6.  IETF 96 Meeting Wiki

1. Registration
	A. Early-Bird Registration: USD 700.00 plus VAT*, if paid
	in full prior to 23:59 UTC 8 July 2016
	B. After Early-Bird cutoff: USD 875.00 plus VAT*
	C. Full-time Student Registrations: USD 150.00 (with proper ID) plus VAT*
	D. One Day Pass Registration: USD 375.00 plus VAT*
	E. Registration Cancellation   
	Cutoff for registration cancellation is Monday, 11 July 2016 at UTC 23:59. 
	Cancellations are subject to a 10% (ten percent) cancellation fee if requested by 
	that date and time.
	F. Online Registration and Payment ends Friday, 15 July, 2016, 17:00 local Berlin time
	G. On-site Registration begins on Sunday, 17 July 2016 at 10:00 local Berlin time.
	* VAT FAQ - http://ietf.org/meeting/96/vat-faq.html

2. Visas & Letters of Invitation:

	After you complete the registration process, you may
	request an electronic IETF letter of invitation. The
	registration system also allows for you to request hard copy
	IETF letters of invitation. You may request one at a later
	time by following the link provided in the confirmation
	email.

	Please note that local letters of invitation for
	inclusion with Visa applications will not be provided through
	the IETF Registration system. To request a local letter of
	invitation, see: http://ietf.org/meeting/96/local-loi.html

3.  Accommodations
	The IETF is holding a block of 480 guest rooms at the The
	InterContinental Berlin, the headquarter's hotel. Room rates
	include breakfast and in-room high-speed Internet access. 
	
	Note: Some nights at the InterContinental Berlin are
        currently sold out.

	Reservation Cutoff Date: 25 June 2016
	Reservations Link: https://resweb.passkey.com/go/IETF2016
	
	The IETF is holding a block of 250 guest rooms at the
	Pullman Berlin Schweizerhof, the overflow hotel, which is
	located right across the street from the InterContinental
	Berlin. Room rates include breakfast and in-room high-speed
	Internet access. 
	
	Reservation Cutoff Date: 3 July 2016
	Reservations Link: https://aws.passkey.com/e/13810598
	
	For more information about accommodations during IETF 96, see:
	http://ietf.org/meeting/96/hotel.html
	
4.  Code Sprint 
	The IETF 96 Code Sprint in Berlin will, as
	always, let you work on fixing those things about the datatracker
	which you most urgently desire to do something about.

	When: Saturday July 16 from 09:30 to 18:00 
	Where: InterContinental Berlin, Room TBD 
	Information: https://trac.tools.ietf.org/tools/ietfdb/wiki/IETF96Sprint
	Sign-Up: https://trac.tools.ietf.org/tools/ietfdb/wiki/IETF96SprintSignUp 
	Mailing List: ​https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/codesprints

	For information on setting up your environment, code
  	checkout and commit, etc., see:
 	http://trac.tools.ietf.org/tools/ietfdb/wiki/SprintCoderSetup

	The Sprint will be run according to the IETFSprintHowto:
	http://trac.tools.ietf.org/tools/ietfdb/wiki/IETFSprintHowto

5. Hackathon 
	The Internet Engineering Task Force (IETF) is
	holding a Hackathon at IETF 96 to encourage developers to
	discuss, collaborate and develop utilities, ideas, sample code
	and solutions that show practical implementations of IETF
	standards.

	When: Saturday July 16 and Sunday July 17 
	Where: InterContinental Berlin, Room TBD 
	Sponsored By: Huawei 
	Signup for the Hackathon: https://www.ietf.org/registration/ietf96/hackathonregistration.py 
	More information can be found here: http://ietf.org/hackathon/96-hackathon.html 
	Keep up to date by subscribing to: https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/hackathon

	The Hackathon is free to attend and open to all. Extend
	the invitation to colleagues outside the IETF!

	Descriptions and information regarding the technologies
	for the hackathon are located on the IETF 96 Meeting Wiki:
	https://www.ietf.org/registration/MeetingWiki/wiki/96hackathon

	Don’t see anything that interests you? Feel free to add
	your preferred technology to the list, sign up as its
	Champion and show up to work on it. Note: you must login to
	the wiki to add content. If you do add a new technology, we
	strongly suggest that you send an email to [email-masked]
	to let others know. You may generate interest in your
	technology, and find other people who want to contribute to
	it.

	To request a wiki account, please click on the “login”
	button on the bottom right corner of the page, and choose
	“register.” If you need a new password please click on the
	“login” button on the bottom right corner of the page and
	choose “Send new password.”

6. IETF 96 Meeting Wiki 
	The IETF 96 meeting wiki (Your Wiki) has been created to 
	exchange information regarding IETF 96.

	Your IETF 96 (Berlin) wiki can be found here:
	http://www.ietf.org/registration/MeetingWiki/wiki/ietf96 and
	is also accessible from the Berlin meeting page
	(http://www.ietf.org/meeting/96/index.html) on the IETF
	website.

	To create an account, click ‘Login’ at the bottom of the
	wiki and then ‘Register’. If you have forgotten your
	password, you may reset it with the "Send new password" link.

Only 52 days until IETF 96 in Berlin!