Subject: [Ace] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-seitz-ace-usecases-00.txt

From: Ludwig Seitz <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2014 16:23:53 +0100

Hello,

as suggested by Hannes, I have updated and uploaded a new version of 
what was previously draft-seitz-core-sec-usecases-00. Many thanks to all 
that have contributed to this document.

Obviously I will continue to update this as the discussion develops.

/Ludwig

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-seitz-ace-usecases-00.txt
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2014 07:19:32 -0800
From: [email-masked]
To: Goeran Selander <[email-masked]>, "Ludwig Seitz" 
<[email-masked]>, "Goran Selander" <[email-masked]>, 
"Stefanie Gerdes" <[email-masked]>, Stefanie Gerdes <[email-masked]>, 
Ludwig Seitz <[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-seitz-ace-usecases-00.txt
has been successfully submitted by Ludwig Seitz and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:		draft-seitz-ace-usecases
Revision:	00
Title:		ACE use cases
Document date:	2014-02-10
Group:		Individual Submission
Pages:		19
URL: 
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-seitz-ace-usecases-00.txt
Status:         https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-seitz-ace-usecases/
Htmlized:       http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-seitz-ace-usecases-00

Abstract:
    This document presents use cases for authentication and access
    control in scenarios involving constrained RESTful devices.  Where
    specific details are relevant, it is assumed that the devices use
    CoAP as communication protocol, however most conclusions apply
    generally.

    A number of security requirements are derived from the use cases,
    which are intended as a guideline for developing a comprehensive
    authentication and access control approach for this class of
    scenarios.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat