Subject: [Ace] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-selander-core-access-control-02.txt

From: Ludwig Seitz <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2014 09:07:57 +0100

Hello all,

here is an update of our framework document, examining the issue of 
fine-grain authorization.

/Ludwig

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: New Version Notification for 
draft-selander-core-access-control-02.txt
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2014 09:59:34 -0800
From: [email-masked]
To: Goeran Selander <[email-masked]>, "Ludwig Seitz" 
<[email-masked]>, "Goran Selander" <[email-masked]>, "Mohit 
Sethi" <[email-masked]>, Ludwig Seitz <[email-masked]>, 
Mohit Sethi <[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-selander-core-access-control-02.txt
has been successfully submitted by Goeran Selander and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:		draft-selander-core-access-control
Revision:	02
Title:		Access Control Framework for Constrained Environments
Document date:	2014-02-14
Group:		Individual Submission
Pages:		24
URL: 
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-selander-core-access-control-02.txt
Status: 
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-selander-core-access-control/
Htmlized: 
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-selander-core-access-control-02
Diff: 
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-selander-core-access-control-02

Abstract:
    The Constrained Application Protocol (CoAP) is a light-weight web
    transfer protocol designed to be used in constrained environments.
    Transport layer security for CoAP has been addressed with a DTLS
    binding for CoAP. This document describes a generic and dynamic
    access control framework suitable for constrained devices e.g. using
    CoAP and DTLS.  The framework builds on well known paradigms for
    access control, externalizing authorization decision making to
    unconstrained nodes while performing authorization decision
    enforcement and verification of local conditions in constrained
    devices.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat