Subject: Re: [Ace] Draft update draft-schmitt-two-way-authentication-for-iot-02

From: Corinna Schmitt <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2014 14:22:10 +0100

Hallo fellows,

we updated our document draft-schmitt-two-way-authentication-for-iot-02 
based on the discussions and feedback in Vancouver.
Current version is available under 
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-schmitt-two-way-authentication-for-iot-02.

Important updates are included in the following sections:

    4  <http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-schmitt-two-way-authentication-for-iot-02#section-4>.  Two-way authentication handshake . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .5  <http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-schmitt-two-way-authentication-for-iot-02#page-5>
      4.1  <http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-schmitt-two-way-authentication-for-iot-02#section-4.1>.  DTLS Standard -RFC 6347  <http://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc6347>  . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .6  <http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-schmitt-two-way-authentication-for-iot-02#page-6>
      4.2  <http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-schmitt-two-way-authentication-for-iot-02#section-4.2>.  A Standard Based End-to-End Security Architecture  . . . .6  <http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-schmitt-two-way-authentication-for-iot-02#page-6>
        4.2.1  <http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-schmitt-two-way-authentication-for-iot-02#section-4.2.1>.  Handshake description  . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .8  <http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-schmitt-two-way-authentication-for-iot-02#page-8>
        4.2.2  <http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-schmitt-two-way-authentication-for-iot-02#section-4.2.2>.  Certificate creation . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .8  <http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-schmitt-two-way-authentication-for-iot-02#page-8>

    5  <http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-schmitt-two-way-authentication-for-iot-02#section-5>.  Architecture Description . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .9  <http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-schmitt-two-way-authentication-for-iot-02#page-9>
      5.1  <http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-schmitt-two-way-authentication-for-iot-02#section-5.1>.  Use-cases  . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .10  <http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-schmitt-two-way-authentication-for-iot-02#page-10>
      5.2  <http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-schmitt-two-way-authentication-for-iot-02#section-5.2>.  Requirements . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .11  <http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-schmitt-two-way-authentication-for-iot-02#page-11>
      5.3  <http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-schmitt-two-way-authentication-for-iot-02#section-5.3>.  Data Access Procedure  . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .12  <http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-schmitt-two-way-authentication-for-iot-02#page-12>

See you all in London,
Corinna

--