Subject: [Ace] Fwd: Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-sethi-gba-constrained-01.txt

From: Mohit Sethi <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 7 Mar 2014 13:25:06 +0200

Hi folks

The chairs of LWIG asked me to submit the draft on GBA implementation guidance to ACE for feedback. While I agree with Hannes that the need for SIM cards might be a show stopper,
any feedback is more than welcome.

--Mohit

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	Fwd: New Version Notification for 
draft-sethi-gba-constrained-01.txt
Date: 	Thu, 13 Feb 2014 10:54:16 +0200
From: 	Mohit Sethi <[email-masked]>
To: 	[email-masked]

Hi

We have submitted a new draft on implementation experiences and
guidelines for using Generic Bootstrapping Architecture (GBA) as a
bootstrapping mechanism for Constrained devices. We have the necessary
3GPP interfaces (NAF/BSF) for experimentation running on our public
server (p133.piuha.net). Feel free to try it out with your own
implementation.

Comments on the draft are welcome!

--Mohit

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	New Version Notification for draft-sethi-gba-constrained-01.txt
Date: 	Thu, 13 Feb 2014 00:42:19 -0800
From: 	<[email-masked]>
To: 	Vesa Lehtovirta <[email-masked]>, Patrik Salmela
<[email-masked]>, Vesa Lehtovirta
<[email-masked]>, Mohit Sethi
<[email-masked]>, Mohit Sethi <[email-masked]>,
Patrik Salmela <[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-sethi-gba-constrained-01.txt
has been successfully submitted by Mohit Sethi and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:		draft-sethi-gba-constrained
Revision:	01
Title:		Using Generic Bootstrapping Architecture with Constrained Devices
Document date:	2014-02-13
Group:		Individual Submission
Pages:		18
URL:            http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-sethi-gba-constrained-01.txt
Status:         https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-sethi-gba-constrained/
Htmlized:       http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-sethi-gba-constrained-01
Diff:           http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-sethi-gba-constrained-01

Abstract:
     This document discusses the use of the 3GPP Generic Bootstrapping
     Architecture (GBA) for authenticating and securing constrained
     devices.  While GBA re-uses the 3GPP credentials, it does not require
     mobile network access, such as LTE, but requires only IP
     connectivity.  Though building devices that employ GBA is obviously
     well known, this document specifically focuses on techniques
     necessary to minimize memory and energy consumption which is
     essential for constrained device networks.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat