Subject: [Ace] I-D Action: draft-ietf-ace-actors-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 03 Sep 2016 13:48:59 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Authentication and Authorization for Constrained Environments of the IETF.

        Title           : An architecture for authorization in constrained environments
        Authors         : Stefanie Gerdes
                          Ludwig Seitz
                          Goeran Selander
                          Carsten Bormann
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ace-actors-04.txt
	Pages           : 32
	Date            : 2016-09-03

Abstract:
   Constrained-node networks are networks where some nodes have severe
   constraints on code size, state memory, processing capabilities, user
   interface, power and communication bandwidth (RFC 7228).

   This document provides terminology, and identifies the elements that
   an architecture needs to address, providing a problem statement, for
   authentication and authorization in these networks.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ace-actors/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ace-actors-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-ace-actors-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Carsten Bormann <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 03 Sep 2016 22:56:51 +0200

As you can see, the work on the actors draft has resumed.
We were driven to submit an intermediate version (that addresses mostly
comments by Michael Richardson) to keep the draft from expiring.  A
version that addresses all the outstanding comments will follow.

Grüße, Carsten