Subject: [Ace] Milestones changed for ace WG

From: IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2018 08:13:56 -0700

Deleted milestone "Submit  "An Architecture for Authorization in Constrained
Environments" to the IESG for publication as a Informational RFC.".

Added milestone "Submit CBOR Web Token draft to the IESG for publication",
due February 2018.

Added milestone "WGLC on CWT Proof of possession", due March 2018.

Added milestone "Submit CWT Proof of Possession to IESG for publication as
proposed standard", due July 2018.

Added milestone "WGLC for OAuth Authentication and Authorization Solution
draft", due July 2018.

Added milestone "WGLC for DTLS Profile for ACE", due September 2018.

Added milestone "WGLC on OSCORE Profile for ACE", due September 2018.

Changed milestone "Submit "Authentication and Authorization Solution"
specification to the IESG for publication as a Proposed Standard.", set due
date to November 2018 from September 2016.

Added milestone "Submit DTLS Profile for ACE to the IESG for publication as a
proposed standard", due November 2018.

Added milestone "Submit ACE profile for OSCORE to the IESG for publication as
a Proposed Standard", due November 2018.

URL: https://datatracker.ietf.org/wg/ace/about/