Subject: [Ace] I-D Action: draft-ietf-ace-dtls-authorize-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2018 12:17:16 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Authentication and Authorization for Constrained Environments WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Datagram Transport Layer Security (DTLS) Profile for Authentication and Authorization for Constrained Environments (ACE)
        Authors         : Stefanie Gerdes
                          Olaf Bergmann
                          Carsten Bormann
                          Göran Selander
                          Ludwig Seitz
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ace-dtls-authorize-03.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2018-03-05

Abstract:
   This specification defines a profile for delegating client
   authentication and authorization in a constrained environment by
   establishing a Datagram Transport Layer Security (DTLS) channel
   between resource-constrained nodes.  The protocol relies on DTLS for
   communication security between entities in a constrained network
   using either raw public keys or pre-shared keys.  A resource-
   constrained node can use this protocol to delegate management of
   authorization information to a trusted host with less severe
   limitations regarding processing power and memory.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ace-dtls-authorize/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ace-dtls-authorize-03
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-ace-dtls-authorize-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-ace-dtls-authorize-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Olaf Bergmann <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 06 Mar 2018 11:09:10 +0100

Hi all,

we did a couple of small updates to the CoAP DTLS profile draft. In
particular, the resolutions to the open issues that have been resolved
at IETF-100 now have been transformed into text.

As always, we need more reviews and interop testing.

Grüße
Olaf

[email-masked] writes:

> _______________________________________________
> Ace mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ace
>
>