Subject: [Ace] FW: New Version Notification for draft-selander-ace-coap-est-oscore-00.txt

From: Göran Selander <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2018 10:58:53 +0000

All,
 
We have rewritten the application layer security based certificate
enrolment protocol for constrained devices, replacing
draft-selander-ace-eals.

This new draft, entitled "Protecting EST payloads with OSCORE”
(EST-OSCORE), follows closely EST (RFC 7030) in general and the newly
adopted EST-CoAPs (draft-ietf-ace-coap-est) in particular. The main
difference between EST-OSCORE and EST-CoAPs is that the EST payloads are
protected with OSCORE instead of DTLS (which was the main review comment
at the last ACE interim meeting).

Comments are most welcome. If there is 5 minutes on the ACE agenda I could
present it.

Best regards
Göran

On 2018-03-06 00:00, "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
wrote:

>
>A new version of I-D, draft-selander-ace-coap-est-oscore-00.txt
>has been successfully submitted by Goeran Selander and posted to the
>IETF repository.
>
>Name:		draft-selander-ace-coap-est-oscore
>Revision:	00
>Title:		Protecting EST payloads with OSCORE
>Document date:	2018-03-05
>Group:		Individual Submission
>Pages:		9
>URL:            
>https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-selander-ace-coap-est-oscore-00
>.txt
>Status:         
>https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-selander-ace-coap-est-oscore/
>Htmlized:       
>https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-selander-ace-coap-est-oscore-00
>Htmlized:       
>https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-selander-ace-coap-est-oscore-0
>0
>
>
>Abstract:
>   This document specifies public key certificate enrollment procedures
>   protected with application-layer security protocols suitable for
>   Internet of Things (IoT) deployments.  The protocols leverage payload
>   formats defined in Enrolment over Secure Transport (EST) and existing
>   IoT standards including the Constrained Application Protocol (CoAP),
>   Concise Binary Object Representation (CBOR) and the CBOR Object
>   Signing and Encryption (COSE) format.
>
>                  
>        
>
>
>Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of
>submission
>until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.
>
>The IETF Secretariat
>