Subject: [Ace] Opsdir telechat review of draft-ietf-ace-cbor-web-token-12

From: Carlos Martinez <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 02 Mar 2018 12:05:41 -0800

Reviewer: Carlos Martinez
Review result: Ready

Reviewer: Carlos Martínez
Review Result: Ready

I have reviewed this document as part of the Operational directorate's ongoing
effort to review all IETF documents being processed by the IESG.  These
comments were written with the intent of improving the operational aspects of
the IETF drafts. Comments that are not addressed in last call may be included
in AD reviews during the IESG review.  Document editors and WG chairs should
treat these comments just like any other last call comments.

I found the document easy to read. The specification is clear and examples in
Appendix C are of real help for us who are not experts in the area.

I believe the document to be ready.

---

From: Mike Jones <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2018 00:54:11 +0000

Thanks for taking the time to review the specification, Carlos.  You are now listed in the acknowledgements at https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ace-cbor-web-token-13#appendix-B.

				-- Mike

-----Original Message-----
From: Carlos Martinez <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Friday, March 2, 2018 12:06 PM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Subject: Opsdir telechat review of draft-ietf-ace-cbor-web-token-12

I have reviewed this document as part of the Operational directorate's ongoing effort to review all IETF documents being processed by the IESG.  These comments were written with the intent of improving the operational aspects of the IETF drafts. Comments that are not addressed in last call may be included in AD reviews during the IESG review.  Document editors and WG chairs should treat these comments just like any other last call comments.

I found the document easy to read. The specification is clear and examples in Appendix C are of real help for us who are not experts in the area.