Subject: [Ace] CBOR Web Token (CWT) draft addressing IETF last call comments

From: Mike Jones <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2018 21:33:51 +0000

The CBOR Web Token (CWT) specification has been updated to address IETF last call comments received to date, including GenArt, SecDir, Area Director, and additional shepherd comments.  Changes were:

  *   Clarified the registration criteria applied to different ranges of Claim Key values, as suggested by Kathleen Moriarty and Dan Romascanu.
  *   No longer describe the syntax of CWT claims as being the same as that of the corresponding JWT claims, as suggested by Kyle Rose.
  *   Added guidance about the selection of the Designated Experts, as suggested by Benjamin Kaduk.
  *   Acknowledged additional reviewers.

The specification is available at:

  *   https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ace-cbor-web-token-13

An HTML-formatted version is also available at:

  *   http://self-issued.info/docs/draft-ietf-ace-cbor-web-token-13.html

                                                                -- Mike

P.S.  This notice was also posted at http://self-issued.info/?p=1789 and as @selfissued<https://twitter.com/selfissued>.

---

From: Benjamin Kaduk <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2018 18:08:51 -0600

Hi Mike,

Thanks for these updates!

-Ben