Subject: [Ace] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-ietf-ace-oauth-params-05.txt

From: Ludwig Seitz <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2019 16:59:38 +0100

Hello ACE,

related to my previous message on draft-ietf-ace-oauth-authz, the 
necessary alignment of mappings required a similar alignment necessary 
in this document.

This update addresses this.

/Ludwig

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-ietf-ace-oauth-params-05.txt
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2019 08:54:18 -0700
From: [email-masked]
To: Ludwig Seitz <[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-ietf-ace-oauth-params-05.txt
has been successfully submitted by Ludwig Seitz and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:		draft-ietf-ace-oauth-params
Revision:	05
Title:		Additional OAuth Parameters for Authorization in Constrained 
Environments (ACE)
Document date:	2019-03-25
Group:		ace
Pages:		13
URL: 
https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ace-oauth-params-05.txt
Status: 
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ace-oauth-params/
Htmlized:       https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ace-oauth-params-05
Htmlized: 
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-ace-oauth-params
Diff: 
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-ace-oauth-params-05

Abstract:
    This specification defines new parameters for the OAuth 2.0 token and
    introspection endpoints when used with the framework for
    authentication and authorization for constrained environments (ACE).
    These are used to express the proof-of-possession key the client
    whishes to use, the proof-of-possession key that the AS has selected,
    and the key the RS should use to authenticate to the client.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat