Subject: [Ace] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-ietf-ace-oauth-authz-24.txt

From: Ludwig Seitz <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2019 10:19:48 +0100

Hello ACE,

this update introduces the possibility for the client to ask the AS to 
send the "profile" parameter.

Without this, a client that is not pre-configured with a profile and 
that does not receive the optional profile parameter by the AS would not 
know how to talk to the RS.

/Ludwig

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-ietf-ace-oauth-authz-24.txt
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2019 02:16:23 -0700
From: [email-masked]
To: Ludwig Seitz <[email-masked]>, Hannes Tschofenig 
<[email-masked]>, Goeran Selander 
<[email-masked]>, Samuel Erdtman <[email-masked]>, 
Erik Wahlstroem <[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-ietf-ace-oauth-authz-24.txt
has been successfully submitted by Ludwig Seitz and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:		draft-ietf-ace-oauth-authz
Revision:	24
Title:		Authentication and Authorization for Constrained Environments 
(ACE) using the OAuth 2.0 Framework (ACE-OAuth)
Document date:	2019-03-27
Group:		ace
Pages:		83
URL: 
https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ace-oauth-authz-24.txt
Status:         https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ace-oauth-authz/
Htmlized:       https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ace-oauth-authz-24
Htmlized: 
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-ace-oauth-authz
Diff: 
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-ace-oauth-authz-24

Abstract:
    This specification defines a framework for authentication and
    authorization in Internet of Things (IoT) environments called ACE-
    OAuth.  The framework is based on a set of building blocks including
    OAuth 2.0 and CoAP, thus making a well-known and widely used
    authorization solution suitable for IoT devices.  Existing
    specifications are used where possible, but where the constraints of
    IoT devices require it, extensions are added and profiles are
    defined.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat