Subject: [Ace] I-D Action: draft-ietf-ace-oauth-authz-33.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 06 Feb 2020 23:48:00 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Authentication and Authorization for Constrained Environments WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Authentication and Authorization for Constrained Environments (ACE) using the OAuth 2.0 Framework (ACE-OAuth)
        Authors         : Ludwig Seitz
                          Goeran Selander
                          Erik Wahlstroem
                          Samuel Erdtman
                          Hannes Tschofenig
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ace-oauth-authz-33.txt
	Pages           : 87
	Date            : 2020-02-06

Abstract:
   This specification defines a framework for authentication and
   authorization in Internet of Things (IoT) environments called ACE-
   OAuth.  The framework is based on a set of building blocks including
   OAuth 2.0 and the Constrained Application Protocol (CoAP), thus
   transforming a well-known and widely used authorization solution into
   a form suitable for IoT devices.  Existing specifications are used
   where possible, but extensions are added and profiles are defined to
   better serve the IoT use cases.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ace-oauth-authz/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ace-oauth-authz-33
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-ace-oauth-authz-33

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-ace-oauth-authz-33

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/