Subject: [Acme] Agenda items

From: Deb Cooley <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2021 16:08:18 -0400

There are a couple of items that should probably be discussed.  If you are
interested in being added to the agenda next week, let the chairs know
soonest.

*Current drafts (and their state):*

draft-ietf-acme-integrations-04
draft-friedl-acme-subdomains-05

draft-biggs-acme-sso-01:  status?

draft-ietf-acme-authority-token-06: recently updated and in AD evaluation.
draft-ietf-acme-authority-tnauthlist-08:  waiting for the above

draft-ietf-acme-dtnnodeid-04: submitted for AD evaluation (author
unavailable for IETF 111)

draft-ietf-acme-star-delegation-09:  in the RFC Editor's queue

New work?  Or are we almost done here?

Deb Cooley
[email-masked]

---

From: Deb Cooley <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2021 11:00:39 -0400

This is your reminder to let us know if you are interested in presenting.
We need to get this sorted soon...

Deb Cooley
[email-masked]

---

From: Michael Richardson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2021 20:55:26 -0400

>> draft-friedl-acme-subdomains-05

I don't think that I did any slides for this.
My notes said that I should poke the WG chairs about this, and I think I
should do that.

Neither document has changed much since IETF110.
   draft-ietf-acme-integrations-04 -> waiting for WGLC.
   draft-friedl-acme-subdomains-05 -> waiting for WG Adoption.

--
Michael Richardson <[email-masked]>   . o O ( IPv6 IøT consulting )
           Sandelman Software Works Inc, Ottawa and Worldwide