Subject: [Add] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-reddy-add-enterprise-policy-00.txt

From: tirumal reddy <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2021 13:12:41 +0530

Hi all,

The new draft
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-reddy-add-enterprise-policy
specifies a mechanism to inform endpoints about the network policy to use
the network-designated DNS resolvers.

The proposed mechanism was originally part of
draft-reddy-add-enterprise-split-dns and it is moved to this new draft to
address the feedback received during the presentation at IETF-111.

Comments and suggestions are welcome.

Cheers,
-Tiru

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Sept 2021 at 19:55
Subject: New Version Notification for
draft-reddy-add-enterprise-policy-00.txt
To: Tirumaleswar Reddy.K <[email-masked]>, Dan Wing <[email-masked]>,
Kevin Smith <[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-reddy-add-enterprise-policy-00.txt
has been successfully submitted by Tirumaleswar Reddy and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:           draft-reddy-add-enterprise-policy
Revision:       00
Title:          Network policy to use Network-designated DNS Resolvers
Document date:  2021-09-21
Group:          Individual Submission
Pages:          11
URL:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-reddy-add-enterprise-policy-00.txt
Status:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-reddy-add-enterprise-policy/
Htmlized:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-reddy-add-enterprise-policy

Abstract:
   This document specifies a mechanism to inform endpoints about any
   network policy mandating the use of network-designated DNS resolvers.

The IETF Secretariat