Subject: RE: [Adslmib] Minneapolis Agenda

From: "Bob Ray" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2005 21:09:33 -0600

Moti Morgenstern writes:

>I think that it is about time (before it becomes too late...) the WG 
>should expand its charter to cover ADSL2. For ADSL2 we already have 
>the G.997.1 from ITU and the TR-90 from the DSL Forum as well as 
>actual deployment and still even not a draft MIB.

Thanks Moti.  We've been lucky enough to have a volunteer to present
the DSL Forum recommendations for ADSL2 at the Minneapolis meeting.
I truly hope you can attend.

>When this formal action is done the WG (and I consider myself a 
>member of the group) will be able to work on the MIB itself.

I know your help will be greatly appreciated.  I know I have found
your help invaluable.

Bob Ray

_______________________________________________
Adslmib mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/adslmib