Subject: [Adslmib] reak away from all the hassles and troubles

From: "Katrina Keene" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 09 Feb 2005 01:52:17 +0100

Have your prescription without any cost to you. Enjoy fast shipping service
on our site.

Don't miss the boat for great savvings on your medical needs.

You have legitimate and fast access to med for Anti-HIV, Hair L o s s,
Pain Relief, Antidepressants, Sexual Health and Anti-HIV at low prices.
Allow us be your easy rx solution.

Are you tired of paying a high price for your prescription needs? This is
your easy rx refills available.

http://mxvluizkk.anxious2brownie.com/?h4V/t8ZK/xaNa/f=0/jvhWq

My dad can also place an order by himself. You know just two weeks ago ,he
saod he hated computer. :)  I would say it's because of your simple designed
site and easy order processing.  Chaim T. GA

curium kuhn Tad Skaggs chelate

_______________________________________________
Adslmib mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/adslmib