Subject: [Adslmib] A draft adsl2 line MIB

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2005 13:27:33 +0200

Hi all,

I'm going to briefly present the attached document to the ADSLMIB working
group at the Minneapolis meeting. It has been submitted as an initial draft
but may have missed the deadline by minutes so it may not be accessible in
the IETF site.
(See attached file: draft-ietf-morgenstern-adsl2-00.txt)

Regards,
Moti Morgenstern

e-mail: [email-masked]

_______________________________________________
Adslmib mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/adslmib

---

From: "Clay Sikes" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2005 12:48:36 -0500

Hi Moti and Menachem,

Thank you for working a MIB for the next generation ADSL!

Let us know when you are ready for comments; I think this version of
the draft is meant to primarily spark a discussion at the IETF meeting.

One thing that may warrant a discussion at the meeting is the placement
of the TCs, especially the Adsl2TransmissionModeType.  It may be a good
idea to consider putting some or all the TCs into something like an
ADSL-TC MIB module.  The primary reason is that they may need to be
adjusted over time. I would expect that it would be faster to turn a TC
MIB module than an ADSL MIB module.  For example, I would suspect that
there may be new bits defined for the Adsl2TransmissionModeType as time
goes on.

Best Regards,

Clay Sikes

Paradyne Corp.

[email-masked] wrote:

Hi all,

Regards,
Moti Morgenstern

-- Paradyne Mail --