Subject: [Adslmib] NG-ADSL

From: "Ray, Robert" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2005 08:45:39 -0500

Bert:

Given the recent (relative) flood of comments, I have doubts that the
authors can 

A) successfully address the issues 
B) spin and submit a new draft
C) reach working group consensus on the changes

in time to meet your Oct. 15 experiment deadline, especially since it
seems we need two new objects.  

Any move to break out the textual conventions into a separate draft
(Clay Sikes) would push us way beyond your deadline.  Any move to change
the indexing scheme (Chen Jian) would take us even further out (way into
2006).

Bert, do you agree?  Authors?  Working Group?  

If so, then I think we may need to reopen the above two issues on the
list and see if we can reach some agreement.  Anything less may be
moving too fast to produce a solid work.

Regards,
Bob Ray

_______________________________________________
Adslmib mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/adslmib