Subject: [Adslmib] Re: Recharter for VDSL2

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2005 00:35:34 +0200

Hi Everyone,

      Thanks Umberto and Bob for your inputs.

      Please comment on the proposed charter, below, for the work on VDSL2.

=================================================================

The working group will define a set of managed objects to be used for
management of newer versions of Digital Subscriber Line (xDSL) as defined
in ITU-T Recommendation G.997.1 (02/2006).
The MIB defined by this group will be generated using SMIv2, will be
consistent with the SNMP management framework, and will describe the
relationship of the objects defined to existing MIBs such as those
described in other work products of this Working Group, the interfaces
MIB, and the AToM MIB.

The working group will consider the input of the DSL forum and the ITU
in the definition of this MIB.

Feb 2006   Initial WG Internet-Draft covering VDSL2 management objects
Jun 2006   Integrate working group changes and produce revised VDSL2
draft
Sep 2006   Complete WG last call on VDSL2 MIB
Nov 2006   Submit VDSL2 MIB to IESG for consideration as Proposed
Standard
Dec 2006   Re-charter or close down

=====================================================================================

Thank you kindly.

Best Regards,

Menachem Dodge

_______________________________________________
Adslmib mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/adslmib

---

From: "Umberto Bonollo" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2005 10:32:44 +1100

Menachem, thanks for
drawing this up.

Charter below looks fine to us.

Umberto Bonollo &
Scott Baillie
NEC Australia

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Wednesday, 14 December 2005 9:36 AM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Subject: Re: Recharter for VDSL2

Hi Everyone,

============================================================================
=========

Thank you kindly.

Best Regards,

Menachem Dodge