Subject: [Adslmib] WGLC for: draft-ietf-hubmib-efm-cu-mib-06.txt

From: "Wijnen, Bert (Bert)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2006 17:12:09 +0200

[bcc to adslmib wg. Pls comment on the hubmib WG mailing list.
 if needed, the adslmib wg chairs can collect and summarize
 comments as well and then post it to the HUBMIB WG list.]

This is a formal WG Last Call for 
  http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-hubmib-efm-cu-mib-06.txt

WG LC ends on October 31st, any timezone.

Following WGLC of revision 05, a set of changes was required,
including moving the ifAvailableStackTable to a distinct MIB
module (say IF-AVAILABLE-STACK-MIB, seating directly under 
MIB-2) and adding an inverse table ifInvAvailableStackTable,
which would allow the ADSL MIB WG to refer and re-use them. 
I suggested that after a revised I-D is available the WG 
would do a fast track LC to approve the changes. 

Revision 6 was posted on Oct 12th to address the above.

Bert

_______________________________________________
Adslmib mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/adslmib

---

From: "Menachem Dodge" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2006 18:40:34 +0200

Hi,

	As you can see in Bert's mail below, the hubmib-efm-cu-mib is
now in last call.
Please review the relevant sections of this document - the
ifAvailableStackTable and
ifInvAvailableStackTable which are needed for the xDSL Bonding.

	If anyone has any comments they can be sent to me and I will
forward them
to the hubmib WG or alternately they can be posted directly on the
hubmib WG list and 
CC the adslmib list.

Best Regards,
Menachem 

-----Original Message-----
From: Wijnen, Bert (Bert) [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Tuesday, October 17, 2006 5:12 PM
To: Hubmib Mailing List (E-mail)
Subject: [Adslmib] WGLC for: draft-ietf-hubmib-efm-cu-mib-06.txt

 

Bert