Subject: RE: [Adslmib] FW: update

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 3 Oct 2006 09:14:40 +0530

I read and agree

Regards

Naren

________________________________

From: Menachem Dodge [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Thursday, September 28, 2006 9:57 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [Adslmib] FW: update

Hi,

    Is everyone happy with the wording in this liaison? A simple email
with "I read and agree" would be 

appreciated.

Best Regards,

Menachem 

________________________________

From: Menachem Dodge 
Sent: Tuesday, September 19, 2006 5:50 PM
To: [email-masked]'
Subject: update

Hello All,

    Just to keep everyone informed, Dan is taking the re-charter request
to the IESG at the end of the month.

The editors are working on the next draft of the Vdsl2 document, so if
anyone has some comments regarding 

the -01 version, please send these on the mailing list.

    The liaison was sent to the DSL Forum, which is having its meeting
this week.

    Our charter requires that a liaison also be sent to the ITU-T to
inform them of our progress. Please

take a look at the attached file and let me know if you have any
comments.

Best Regards,

Menachem Dodge

_______________________________________________
Adslmib mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/adslmib