Subject: [Adslmib] VDSL2-MIB-Draft: missing parameters

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2006 21:35:30 +0200

Hi, 

I went through the current VDSL2 MIB draft and suggest to add some
G.997.1 parameters:

7.3.1.2.14	The upstream power back-off configuration parameters:
(--> for xdsl2LineConfProfTable)
		- Upstream power back-off reference PSD per band
(UPBOPSD-pb)
		- Upstream electrical length (UPBOKL) 
		- Force CO-MIB electrical length (UPBOKLF) 
7.5.1.23  	Estimated upstream power back-off electrical length
(UPBOKLE) 	(--> for xdsl2LineTable)

7.5.1.9-12	LATN/SATN/SNRM  are not "per band" in the MIB draft,
just as an integral value in the  xdsl2SCStatusMainTable. Propose to
change into (LATN/SATN) or add (SNRM) "per band" values. 
	7.5.1.9  	Downstream Line Attenuation per band (LATNds)
	7.5.1.10  	Upstream Line Attenuation per band (LATNus)
	7.5.1.11  	Downstream Signal Attenuation per band (SATNds)
	7.5.1.12  	Upstream Signal Attenuation per band (SATNus) 
	7.5.1.14  	Downstream Signal-to-Noise Ratio Margin per band
(SNRMpbds) 
	7.5.1.17  	Upstream Signal-to-Noise Ratio Margin per band
(SNRMpbus)

7.5.1.30	TRELLISds   (--> for xdsl2LineTable)
7.5.1.31	TRELLISus   (--> for xdsl2LineTable)

For the VDSL2 profiles and PSD masks I saw only configuration, it will
be useful to have some params for the status as well.
7.5.1.2		VDSL2 profile in use
7.5.1.3		VDSL2 Limit PSD mask and band plan in use
7.5.1.4		VDSL2 US0 PSD mask in use

Missing framing and INP parameters I found already addressed in the
email thread.

Best regards
Uwe Pauluhn - Infineon

_______________________________________________
Adslmib mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/adslmib