Subject: [Adslmib] RFC 4706 on Definitions of Managed Objects for Asymmetric Digital Subscriber Line 2 (ADSL2)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2006 17:31:21 -0800

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 4706

        Title:      Definitions of Managed Objects for 
                    Asymmetric Digital Subscriber Line 2 (ADSL2) 
        Author:     M. Morgenstern, M. Dodge,
                    S. Baillie, U. Bonollo
        Status:     Standards Track
        Date:       November 2006
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], [email-masked]
        Pages:      167
        Characters: 347648
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-adslmib-adsl2-08.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc4706.txt

This document defines a Management Information Base (MIB) module for
use with network management protocols in the Internet community.  In
particular, it describes objects used for managing parameters of the
"Asymmetric Digital Subscriber Line" family of interface types: ADSL,
ADSL2, ADSL2+, and their variants.  [STANDARDS TRACK]

This document is a product of the ADSL MIB
Working Group of the IETF.

This is now a Proposed Standard Protocol.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet standards track
protocol for the Internet community,and requests discussion and 
suggestions for improvements.Please refer to the current edition of the 
Internet Official Protocol Standards (STD 1) for the standardization 
state and status of this protocol.  Distribution of this memo is 
unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF list and the RFC-DIST list.
Requests to be added to or deleted from the IETF distribution list
should be sent to [email-masked].  Requests to be
added to or deleted from the RFC-DIST distribution list should
be sent to [email-masked].

Details on obtaining RFCs via FTP or EMAIL may be obtained by sending
an EMAIL message to [email-masked] with the message body 

help: ways_to_get_rfcs. For example:

        To: [email-masked]
        Subject: getting rfcs

        help: ways_to_get_rfcs

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

Submissions for Requests for Comments should be sent to
[email-masked].  Please consult RFC 2223, Instructions to RFC
Authors, for further information.

The RFC Editor Team
USC/Information Sciences Institute

...

_______________________________________________
Adslmib mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/adslmib