Subject: [Adslmib] Last Call Comment - idnits warning for draft-ietf-adslmib-vdsl2

From: "Romascanu, Dan (Dan)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2009 17:17:01 +0200

Consider this an IETF Last Call comment:

Running idnits results in the following warning: 

== The document seems to lack a disclaimer for pre-RFC5378 work, but was
     first submitted before 10 November 2008.  Should you add the
disclaimer?
     (See the Legal Provisions document at
     http://trustee.ietf.org/license-info for more information.). 

     trust-12-feb-2009 Section 6.c.iii text:
     "This document may contain material from IETF Documents or IETF
      Contributions published or made publicly available before November
      10, 2008.  The person(s) controlling the copyright in some of this
      material may not have granted the IETF Trust the right to allow
      modifications of such material outside the IETF Standards Process.

      Without obtaining an adequate license from the person(s)
      controlling the copyright in such materials, this document may not
      be modified outside the IETF Standards Process, and derivative
      works of it may not be created outside the IETF Standards Process,
      except to format it for publication as an RFC or to translate it
      into languages other than English."

Regards,

Dan