Subject: [Adslmib] I-D Action:draft-ietf-adslmib-gbond-tdim-mib-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 17 Aug 2009 16:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the ADSL MIB Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : xDSL multi-pair bonding using Time-Division Inverse Multiplexing (G.Bond/TDIM) MIB
	Author(s)       : E. Beili
	Filename        : draft-ietf-adslmib-gbond-tdim-mib-02.txt
	Pages           : 49
	Date            : 2009-08-17

This document defines Management Information Base (MIB) module for
use with network management protocols in TCP/IP based internets.
This document proposes an extension to the G.Bond MIB module with a
set of objects for managing multi-pair bonded xDSL interfaces using
Time-Division Inverse Multiplexing (TDIM), defined in ITU-T
recommendation G.998.3.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-adslmib-gbond-tdim-mib-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

---

From: Menachem Dodge <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 23 Aug 2009 17:14:54 +0300

Hello,

Edward Beilie has posted the version 02 of the TDIM MIB.

Thank you Edward for your great work in producing this draft.

I would like to solicit comments from the WG on this draft. Please review the document and provide your feedback. In addition in section 5.1.1 there are some EdNotes. Please provide Edward with feedback on these issues.

Please note that the document has not yet been placed on the WG web page but the URL for the document is: http://www.ietf.org/id/draft-ietf-adslmib-gbond-tdim-mib-02.txt.

Best Regards,
Menachem Dodge

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of [email-masked]
Sent: Tuesday, August 18, 2009 2:30 AM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: [Adslmib] I-D Action:draft-ietf-adslmib-gbond-tdim-mib-02.txt

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
W0ludGVybmV0U2hvcnRjdXRdDQpVUkw9ZnRwOi8vZnRwLmlldGYub3JnL2ludGVybmV0LWRyYWZ0
cy9kcmFmdC1pZXRmLWFkc2xtaWItZ2JvbmQtdGRpbS1taWItMDIudHh0DQo=