Subject: Re: [Adslmib] WG chair change

From: "Umberto Bonollo" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 9 Sep 2009 10:32:44 +1000

WARNING: contains banned part

Subject: RE: [Adslmib] WG chair change
From: "Umberto Bonollo" <[email-masked]>
To: "'Romascanu, Dan \(Dan\)'" <[email-masked]>, "'Menachem Dodge'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'Ron Bonica'" <[email-masked]>, "'Michael Sneed'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 9 Sep 2009 10:32:44 +1000

To Michael Sneed,
Thanks for your efforts in ADSLMIB WG over the years.
Much appreciated!
Regards,
Umberto Bonollo (NEC Australia)

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]On Behalf Of
Romascanu, Dan (Dan)
Sent: Thursday, 27 August 2009 6:15 PM
To: Menachem Dodge; [email-masked]
Cc: Ron Bonica; Michael Sneed
Subject: Re: [Adslmib] WG chair change

Let me add my thanks and appreciation to Michael for his work. I hope that
he will continue to be a contributor. Thanks also to Menachem for agreeing
to continue alone as chair. 
 
Regards,
 
Dan

  _____  

From: Menachem Dodge [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Thursday, August 27, 2009 11:08 AM
To: [email-masked]'
Cc: Romascanu, Dan (Dan); Ron Bonica; Michael Sneed
Subject: WG chair change

Dear ADSLMIB WG,

Unfortunately, Michael Sneed has informed the ADs and myself of his decision
to step down from co-chairing the WG. Michael has been co-chair of the WG
since its initial charter over 10 years ago and has contributed greatly to
the work done on the WG. Michael is now working on other technologies, which
does not allow him the time to continue to chair this WG.

On behalf of the WG, please join me in thanking Michael for all his great
efforts and contributions over the years.

In fact, Michael wished to step down a number of years ago but has stayed on
to help me as co-chair. I would like to thank you, Michael, also on a
personal level, as well, for supporting me over the last several years. 

Michael, it has been a pleasure to work with you and thank you again for all
your contributions. I hope that you will continue to advise and participate
in the WG.

I will continue as WG chairman as we proceed to complete the work in the
current charter.

Best Regards,

Menachem