Subject: [Adslmib] RFC 5650 on Definitions of Managed Objects for Very High Speed Digital Subscriber Line 2 (VDSL2)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 30 Sep 2009 17:09:58 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 5650

        Title:      Definitions of Managed Objects for 
                    Very High Speed Digital Subscriber Line 
                    2 (VDSL2) 
        Author:     M. Morgenstern, S. Baillie,
                    U. Bonollo
        Status:     Standards Track
        Date:       September 2009
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      218
        Characters: 434687
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-adslmib-vdsl2-07.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc5650.txt

This document defines a Management Information Base (MIB) module for
use with network management protocols in the Internet community.  In
particular, it describes objects used for managing parameters of the
"Very High Speed Digital Subscriber Line 2 (VDSL2)" interface type,
which are also applicable for managing Asymmetric Digital Subscriber
Line (ADSL), ADSL2, and ADSL2+ interfaces.  [STANDARDS TRACK]

This document is a product of the ADSL MIB Working Group of the IETF.

This is now a Proposed Standard Protocol.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet standards track
protocol for the Internet community,and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of the Internet
Official Protocol Standards (STD 1) for the standardization state and
status of this protocol.  Distribution of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  http://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfcsearch.html.
For downloading RFCs, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html.

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
USC/Information Sciences Institute