Subject: Re: [alto] #3: Protocol details: map version tags

From: "alto issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 04 Mar 2010 19:54:22 -0000

#3: Protocol details: map version tags
---------------------------------------------+------------------------------
 Reporter:  enrico.marocco@…                 |       Owner:  richard.alimi@…       
     Type:  enhancement                      |      Status:  new                   
 Priority:  major                            |   Milestone:                        
Component:  protocol                         |     Version:                        
 Severity:  Active WG Document               |    Keywords:                        
---------------------------------------------+------------------------------

Comment(by richard.alimi@…):

 draft-ietf-alto-protocol-02 now includes map version tags in responses
 including Network Maps and Cost Maps.

-- 
Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/alto/trac/ticket/3#comment:1>
alto <http://tools.ietf.org/alto/>

---

From: "alto issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 09 Mar 2010 00:58:49 -0000

#3: Protocol details: map version tags
---------------------------------------------+------------------------------
 Reporter:  enrico.marocco@…                 |       Owner:  richard.alimi@…       
     Type:  enhancement                      |      Status:  assigned              
 Priority:  major                            |   Milestone:                        
Component:  protocol                         |     Version:                        
 Severity:  Active WG Document               |    Keywords:                        
---------------------------------------------+------------------------------
Changes (by richard.alimi@…):

  * status:  new => assigned

-- 
Ticket URL: <https://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/alto/trac/ticket/3#comment:2>
alto <http://tools.ietf.org/alto/>

---

From: "alto issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 09 Mar 2010 00:59:25 -0000

#3: Protocol details: map version tags
---------------------------------------------+------------------------------
 Reporter:  enrico.marocco@…                 |        Owner:  richard.alimi@…       
     Type:  enhancement                      |       Status:  closed                
 Priority:  major                            |    Milestone:                        
Component:  protocol                         |      Version:                        
 Severity:  Active WG Document               |   Resolution:  fixed                 
 Keywords:                                   |  
---------------------------------------------+------------------------------
Changes (by richard.alimi@…):

  * status:  assigned => closed
  * resolution:  => fixed

-- 
Ticket URL: <https://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/alto/trac/ticket/3#comment:3>
alto <http://tools.ietf.org/alto/>