Subject: [alto] #6: Feedback on Redistribution and Signatures

From: "alto issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 04 Mar 2010 20:16:30 -0000

#6: Feedback on Redistribution and Signatures
------------------------------------+---------------------------------------
 Reporter:  richard.alimi@…         |       Owner:     
     Type:  enhancement             |      Status:  new
 Priority:  minor                   |   Milestone:     
Component:  protocol                |     Version:     
 Severity:  -                       |    Keywords:     
------------------------------------+---------------------------------------
 Pursuant to discussion at IETF76, since it appeard to be well-received, we
 have included the necessary components in draft-ietf-alto-protocol-02 to
 allow for ALTO Information Redistribution. The signature information is
 currently carried in HTTP headers (or trailers if desired for dynamically-
 generated responses) which use the "X-ALTO-..." pattern, which may be seen
 by some as "messy".  Other suggestions here, or feedback about
 redistribution in general, is welcome.

-- 
Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/alto/trac/ticket/6>
alto <http://tools.ietf.org/alto/>