Subject: [alto] #7: Fix IP addresses in protocol examples

From: "alto issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 04 Mar 2010 20:20:13 -0000

#7: Fix IP addresses in protocol examples
------------------------------------+---------------------------------------
 Reporter:  richard.alimi@…         |       Owner:     
     Type:  defect                  |      Status:  new
 Priority:  minor                   |   Milestone:     
Component:  protocol                |     Version:     
 Severity:  -                       |    Keywords:     
------------------------------------+---------------------------------------
 Message examples must be converted to use proper IP addresses from
 RFC3330.

-- 
Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/alto/trac/ticket/7>
alto <http://tools.ietf.org/alto/>

---

From: "alto issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 09 Mar 2010 01:01:03 -0000

#7: Fix IP addresses in protocol examples
------------------------------------+---------------------------------------
 Reporter:  richard.alimi@…         |       Owner:  richard.alimi@…       
     Type:  defect                  |      Status:  assigned              
 Priority:  minor                   |   Milestone:                        
Component:  protocol                |     Version:                        
 Severity:  -                       |    Keywords:                        
------------------------------------+---------------------------------------
Changes (by richard.alimi@…):

  * owner:  => richard.alimi@…
  * status:  new => assigned

Comment:

 Ticket description should mention RFC5737.

-- 
Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/alto/trac/ticket/7#comment:1>
alto <http://tools.ietf.org/alto/>

---

From: "alto issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 09 Mar 2010 01:01:19 -0000

#7: Fix IP addresses in protocol examples
------------------------------------+---------------------------------------
 Reporter:  richard.alimi@…         |        Owner:  richard.alimi@…       
     Type:  defect                  |       Status:  closed                
 Priority:  minor                   |    Milestone:                        
Component:  protocol                |      Version:                        
 Severity:  -                       |   Resolution:  fixed                 
 Keywords:                          |  
------------------------------------+---------------------------------------
Changes (by richard.alimi@…):

  * status:  assigned => closed
  * resolution:  => fixed

-- 
Ticket URL: <https://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/alto/trac/ticket/7#comment:2>
alto <http://tools.ietf.org/alto/>