Subject: [alto] #8: Add example ALTO Server configuration to guide protocol examples

From: "alto issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 04 Mar 2010 20:24:16 -0000

#8: Add example ALTO Server configuration to guide protocol examples
------------------------------------+---------------------------------------
 Reporter:  richard.alimi@…         |       Owner:  rpenno@…          
     Type:  enhancement             |      Status:  new               
 Priority:  minor                   |   Milestone:                    
Component:  protocol                |     Version:                    
 Severity:  -                       |    Keywords:                    
------------------------------------+---------------------------------------
 Current protocol examples are each relatively isolated. The protocol
 examples should be drawn from a common configuration which is
 documented/presented before introducing the protocol messages themselves.

 This configuration should be inserted into the document as an
 illustration/diagram and accompanying text, and the examples should be
 converted to match it.

-- 
Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/alto/trac/ticket/8>
alto <http://tools.ietf.org/alto/>