Subject: [alto] The Peer-to-Peer Invasion (was: Fwd: IETF Journal Volume 6 Issue 1 - now available)

From: Peter Saint-Andre <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2010 19:00:52 -0600

Many thanks to Enrico for co-authoring "The Peer-to-Peer Invasion" with
p2psip co-chair David Bryan. Check it out!

http://www.isoc.org/tools/blogs/ietfjournal/?p=1746

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: IETF Journal Volume 6 Issue 1 - now available
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2010 16:44:05 +0100
From: Matthew Ford <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]

[Apologies for duplicate mails]

Hello,

The new issue of the IETF Journal - Volume 6, Issue 1 - is now available
at http://ietfjournal.isoc.org/

Among others it contains articles on federated authentication,
peer-to-peer developments, IPv6 momentum and the business of engineering
successful Internet standards.

You can read this publication online or choose to download the full
issue in PDF format. You can also keep up to date with the latest issue
of the IETF Journal by subscribing to one of our RSS or Atom feeds.

For other comments or suggestions, please do not hesitate to contact us
at [email-masked].

Kind Regards,

Mat Ford
Internet Society
http://isoc.org/
_______________________________________________
Ietf mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf