Subject: [alto] Reminder: Virtual meeting *this Wednesday*

From: "Vijay K. Gurbani" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2010 15:50:30 -0500

All: This is a reminder for the ALTO virtual meeting taking
place *this Wednesday*.

Here is the information you need to connect to the Webex
session for the ALTO virtual meeting on Wed, June 16, 2010.

The slides will be available either through Webex or
another public website.  More information on slides will
follow at a later time.

Topic: ALTO Virtual Meeting
Date: Wednesday, June 16, 2010
Time: 4:00 pm, Europe Summer Time (Berlin, GMT+02:00)
Meeting Number: 962 097 182
Meeting Password: (This meeting does not require a password.)

-------------------------------------------------------
To join the online meeting (Now from iPhones too!)
-------------------------------------------------------

1. Go to 
https://workgreen.webex.com/workgreen/j.php?ED=134343252&UID=1126968432&RT=MiMyNQ%3D%3D

2. If requested, enter your name and email address.

3. If a password is required, enter the meeting password: (This meeting 
does not require a password.)

4. Click "Join".

To view in other time zones or languages, please click the link:
https://workgreen.webex.com/workgreen/j.php?ED=134343252&UID=1126968432&ORT=MiMyNQ%3D%3D

-------------------------------------------------------
To join the audio conference only
-------------------------------------------------------

To receive a call back, provide your phone number when you join the 
meeting, or call the number below and enter the access code.

Call-in toll number (US/Canada): 1-408-792-6300

Global call-in numbers: 
https://workgreen.webex.com/workgreen/globalcallin.php?serviceType=MC&ED=134343252&tollFree=0

Access code:962 097 182

-------------------------------------------------------
For assistance
-------------------------------------------------------
1. Go to https://workgreen.webex.com/workgreen/mc
2. On the left navigation bar, click "Support".

To add this meeting to your calendar program (for example Microsoft 
Outlook), click this link:

https://workgreen.webex.com/workgreen/j.php?ED=134343252&UID=1126968432&ICS=MI&LD=1&RD=2&ST=1&SHA2=OxQTRYthkSdLuJ/jFED5Z6XQjBN7fGAHlfh35NT8-WI=&RT=MiMyNQ%3D%3D

The playback of UCF (Universal Communications Format) rich media files 
requires appropriate players. To view this type of rich media files in 
the meeting, please check whether you have the players installed on your 
computer by going to 
https://workgreen.webex.com/workgreen/systemdiagnosis.php

Sign up for a free trial of WebEx
http://www.webex.com/go/mcemfreetrial

http://www.webex.com

IMPORTANT NOTICE: This WebEx service includes a feature that allows 
audio and any documents and other materials exchanged or viewed during 
the session to be recorded. By joining this session, you automatically 
consent to such recordings. If you do not consent to the recording, do 
not join the session.

- vijay
-- 
Vijay K. Gurbani, Bell Laboratories, Alcatel-Lucent
1960 Lucent Lane, Rm. 9C-533, Naperville, Illinois 60566 (USA)
Email: vkg@{alcatel-lucent.com,bell-labs.com,acm.org}
Web:   http://ect.bell-labs.com/who/vkg/