Subject: [alto] Agenda requests for IETF 81

From: Enrico Marocco <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2011 08:47:38 +0200

Hi all,

as you may have noticed, the ALTO WG session has been scheduled for
Tuesday afternoon (usual warning: IETF agendas are subject to change
till the last minute). We are now in the process of setting up the
agenda for the meeting; if you have a topic you would like a slot for,
please send the chairs a request by Monday, July 11.

Meeting time is usually allocated to discuss open issues related to
charter deliverables that could not be properly addressed on the list.
In the past few months the IETF management has been pushing on WG chairs
to stick even more rigorously to such a principle: keeping this in mind
when sending your request, please do not expect to get any time (other
than spillover time, if any) allocated for the topic you are proposing,
unless it has been extensively discussed on the list already and it is
not clearly out of scope for the current charter.

-- 
Ciao,
Enrico