Subject: [alto] Reminder: Virtual interim meeting

From: Enrico Marocco <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2011 17:01:21 +0200

Hi all,

this is a reminder for tomorrow's virtual interim meeting. As agreed,
the discussion will focus on:

+ discussing any residual issues on the requirements, in order to
  (finally) finalize draft-ietf-alto-reqs and send it to the IESG;
+ presenting the latest version of draft-ietf-alto-protocol submitted on
  May 20;
+ discussing logistics and test scenarios for the interoperability event
  in Quebec City.

Please let the chairs know if you are interested in attending the
interoperability event, so that the meeting can be arranged accordingly.

Here are the WebEx coordinates for tomorrow:

Topic: ALTO WG Virtual Interim Meeting
Date: Wednesday, June 15, 2011
Time:  8:00 am, Pacific Daylight Time (San Francisco, GMT-07:00)
      11:00 am, Eastern Daylight Time (New York City, GMT-04:00)
       5:00 pm, Central European Summer Time (Paris, GMT+02:00)
Meeting Number: 965 867 645
Meeting Password: (This meeting does not require a password.)

-------------------------------------------------------
To join the online meeting (Now from mobile devices!)
-------------------------------------------------------
1. Go to
https://workgreen.webex.com/workgreen/j.php?ED=153694277&UID=1214191552&RT=MiM0
2. If requested, enter your name and email address.
3. If a password is required, enter the meeting password: (This meeting
does not require a password.)
4. Click "Join".

To view in other time zones or languages, please click the link:
https://workgreen.webex.com/workgreen/j.php?ED=153694277&UID=1214191552&ORT=MiM0

-------------------------------------------------------
To join the audio conference only
-------------------------------------------------------
To receive a call back, provide your phone number when you join the
meeting, or call the number below and enter the access code.
Call-in toll number (US/Canada): 1-408-792-6300
Global call-in numbers:
https://workgreen.webex.com/workgreen/globalcallin.php?serviceType=MC&ED=153694277&tollFree=0

Access code:965 867 645

-------------------------------------------------------
For assistance
-------------------------------------------------------
1. Go to https://workgreen.webex.com/workgreen/mc
2. On the left navigation bar, click "Support".

You can contact me at:
[email-masked]
1-510-492-4081

To add this meeting to your calendar program (for example Microsoft
Outlook), click this link:
https://workgreen.webex.com/workgreen/j.php?ED=153694277&UID=1214191552&ICS=MI&LD=1&RD=2&ST=1&SHA2=891v/xupAhwPDHs7JYYK/o9WVyMQOSnlykartYCZMIo=&RT=MiM0

The playback of UCF (Universal Communications Format) rich media files
requires appropriate players. To view this type of rich media files in
the meeting, please check whether you have the players installed on your
computer by going to
https://workgreen.webex.com/workgreen/systemdiagnosis.php

Sign up for a free trial of WebEx
http://www.webex.com/go/mcemfreetrial

http://www.webex.com

CCP:+14087926300x965867645#

IMPORTANT NOTICE: This WebEx service includes a feature that allows
audio and any documents and other materials exchanged or viewed during
the session to be recorded. By joining this session, you automatically
consent to such recordings. If you do not consent to the recording,
discuss your concerns with the meeting host prior to the start of the
recording or do not join the session. Please note that any such
recordings may be subject to discovery in the event of litigation.