Subject: [alto] cost-constraints definition in draft-08

From: Robert Varga <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2011 17:24:13 +0200

Hi,

draft-08 seems to be missing definition on 'cost-constraints' field in
Filtered Cost Map and Endpoint Cost capability objects. The field is
shown in the IRD output example (section 7.6.3) and 'support for cost
constraints' is referenced in 7.7.3.2.3, but going through the pointers,
one arrives at 7.7.2.2.4 which defines only cost-modes and cost-types. I
think 7.7.3.2.4 needs to extend the capabilities defined in 7.7.2.2.4
and 7.7.5.1.4 should reference that.

Bye,
Robert

---

From: Richard Alimi <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2011 08:27:42 -0700

Hi Robert,

> and 7.7.5.1.4 should reference that.

Yes, that is a bug that we will fix in the update. Your proposed
correction is indeed the way it was intended.

We will try to get an update with this correction and others mentioned
on the list out by Monday.

Thanks,
Rich

>
> Bye,
> Robert
> _______________________________________________
> alto mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/alto
>