Subject: [alto] [Fwd: I-D Action: draft-randriamasy-alto-multi-cost-06.txt]

From: Sabine Randriamasy <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2012 02:03:04 +0100

Hi all,

We have submitted a new version of the draft "Multi-Cost ALTO", where 
the first part includes use cases motivating the introduction of 
additional cost types, the usage of of multiple costs to select 
endpoints and their simultaneous usage in a single transaction. New ALTO 
use cases brought in the altoex draft are taken into account.

The second part lists and specifies the required & recommended 
extensions of the base ALTO protocol to support multi-cost transactions 
and specified the proposed Multi-Cost Services for the Cost Map end 
Endpoint Cost services. This part however is based in the previous 
version (10) of the ALTO protocol. So that this draft and the previous 
one (05) present 2 options are possible for the specs, with light 
changes depending on the outcomes of the WG discussions in ALTO and i2aex.

As this draft relates to both ALTO and i2aex topics, this message is 
posted on both lists.

The part on "dynamic" costs, present in the previous version (05) has 
been removed and presented in a separate draft.

Discussions and new ALTO use cases brought in the altoex mailing list 
are considered as well as previous discussions since the last IETF. We 
would like to focus the discussion on the motivation and use cases but 
feedback on any aspect of the draft is wellcome.

Thanks
Sabine

-------- Message original --------
Sujet : 	I-D Action: draft-randriamasy-alto-multi-cost-06.txt
Date : 	Tue, 13 Mar 2012 00:48:52 +0100
De : 	[email-masked] <[email-masked]>
Répondre à : 	[email-masked] <[email-masked]>
Pour : 	[email-masked] <[email-masked]>

--