Subject: [alto] draft-ietf-alto-protocol-14 returned to the WG for further discussions

From: Martin Stiemerling <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 6 Mar 2013 11:18:12 +0100

Hi all,

The ALTO protocol (draft-ietf-alto-protocol-14 ) was submitted for 
publication requested on 2012-10-02 and was in AD review and editing 
since then.

The ALTO protocol is now returned to the WG, as there are still a number 
of issues beyond the ones out of the AD review that require WG attention 
and in addition a new WGLC before submitting it to the IESG.

For a list of the issues, please refer to Enrico's email:
http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/alto/current/msg01729.html

The draft can be resubmitted to your AD after the next WGLC has 
successfully completed.

Thanks,

   Martin

-- 
IETF Transport Area Director

[email-masked]

NEC Laboratories Europe
NEC Europe Limited
Registered Office:
Athene, Odyssey Business Park, West End  Road, London, HA4 6QE, GB
Registered in England 2832014