Subject: [alto] Virtual interim meeting coordinates and agenda

From: "Vijay K. Gurbani" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2013 08:46:28 -0500

All: As announced on the list [1], the ALTO virtual interim is
scheduled as follows:

   Wednesday, Jun 19 2013 10:00 AM US Central /
                          11:00 AM US Eastern /
                           8:00 AM US Pacific /
                           5:00 PM Paris, Rome, Frankfurt /
                           4:00 PM London
   Duration: 1 hour.

The call-in number and related logistics are below.

The agenda is to drive the protocol document to completion.  Here
are the details of the agenda:

Wed Jun 19 2013 ALTO Virtual Meeting Agenda
Chairs: Enrico Marocco and Vijay Gurbani

05m Chairs             Administrivia
45m ALTO protocol      ALTO Protocol issue discussion
     authors            Draft: http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-
                               ietf-alto-protocol-16
10m Chairs/attendees   Wrap-up and next steps

The coordinates to join Webex are below:

Topic: ALTO
Date: Wednesday, June 19, 2013
Time: 8:00 am, Pacific Daylight Time (San Francisco, GMT-07:00)
Meeting Number: 645 607 733
Meeting Password: 1234

-------------------------------------------------------
To join the online meeting (Now from mobile devices!)
-------------------------------------------------------
1. Go to 
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?ED=225532257&UID=1566983432&PW=NM2YyODZkY2Iy&RT=MiM0
2. If requested, enter your name and email address.
3. If a password is required, enter the meeting password: 1234
4. Click "Join".

To view in other time zones or languages, please click the link:
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?ED=225532257&UID=1566983432&PW=NM2YyODZkY2Iy&ORT=MiM0

-------------------------------------------------------
To join the audio conference only
-------------------------------------------------------
Call-in toll number (US/Canada): 1-650-479-3208

Access code:645 607 733

-------------------------------------------------------
For assistance
-------------------------------------------------------
1. Go to https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/mc
2. On the left navigation bar, click "Support".

You can contact me at:
[email-masked]
1-510-492-4085

To add this meeting to your calendar program (for example Microsoft 
Outlook), click this link:
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?ED=225532257&UID=1566983432&ICS=MI&LD=1&RD=2&ST=1&SHA2=AAAAAtY6iMG29ba-kj-MS-/gy45HusMvtagIo--gcStf5DL4&RT=MiM0

The playback of UCF (Universal Communications Format) rich media files 
requires appropriate players. To view this type of rich media files in 
the meeting, please check whether you have the players installed on your 
computer by going to https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/systemdiagnosis.php.

Sign up for a free trial of WebEx
http://www.webex.com/go/mcemfreetrial

http://www.webex.com

CCP:+16504793208x645607733#

IMPORTANT NOTICE: This WebEx service includes a feature that allows 
audio and any documents and other materials exchanged or viewed during 
the session to be recorded. By joining this session, you automatically 
consent to such recordings. If you do not consent to the recording, 
discuss your concerns with the meeting host prior to the start of the 
recording or do not join the session. Please note that any such 
recordings may be subject to discovery in the event of litigation.

Thanks,

- vijay
-- 
Vijay K. Gurbani, Bell Laboratories, Alcatel-Lucent
1960 Lucent Lane, Rm. 9C-533, Naperville, Illinois 60563 (USA)
Email: vkg@{bell-labs.com,acm.org} / [email-masked]
Web: http://ect.bell-labs.com/who/vkg/  | Calendar: http://goo.gl/x3Ogq

---

From: Enrico Marocco <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2013 09:55:46 +0200

Hi all,

meeting materials for today's virtual interim are available at
http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/interim/2013/06/19/alto/proceedings.html

The focus of the meeting will be on the residual issues with the
protocol specification that need to be closed before moving the document
forward. The complete list of such issues is available on the protocol
slide deck (that, although still in draft form, is already worth a read).

Enrico