Subject: [alto] Deadlines reminder

From: Enrico Marocco <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2014 11:11:51 +0200

Dear all,

now that the new work items have been approved in the updated charter,
it is time for people to write drafts and post them on the list for
discussion.

The chairs will shortly send out a call for agenda requests, for the
next face-to-face meeting in Toronto. Documents intended to be presented
there need to be submitted by Monday, July 7.

As usual, all important dates are available online:
http://www.ietf.org/meeting/important-dates-2014.html#IETF90

Enrico

---

From: Enrico Marocco <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2014 15:54:59 +0200

Errata: the cutoff date for draft submission is Friday, July 4.

Enrico

On 12/06/14 11:11, Enrico Marocco wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> alto mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/alto
>