Subject: [alto] Latest ALTO papers on SDNs

From: "Vijay K. Gurbani" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 08 Apr 2015 17:01:47 -0500

1) Application-layer traffic optimization in software-defined mobile
  networks: A proof-of-concept implementation by Z. Faigl, Z. Szabo
  and R. Schulcz, IEEE 16th International Telecommunications Network
  Strategy and Planning Symposium, Sept. 2014.
  DOI: 10.1109/NETWKS.2014.6959200

2) New Technique to Improve BitTorrent Performance Based on Application
  Layer Traffic Optimization by Nattee Pinthong1 and Woraphon
  Lilakiatsakun, International Journal of Computing and Network
  Technology Jan, 2015.
  Google for the PDF.

Enjoy.

- vijay
-- 
Vijay K. Gurbani, Bell Laboratories, Alcatel-Lucent
1960 Lucent Lane, Rm. 9C-533, Naperville, Illinois 60563 (USA)
Email: vkg@{bell-labs.com,acm.org} / [email-masked]
Web: http://ect.bell-labs.com/who/vkg/  | Calendar: http://goo.gl/x3Ogq