Subject: [alto] WGLC for draft-ietf-alto-deployments-11

From: "Vijay K. Gurbani" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2015 14:46:56 -0500

Folks: At the Dallas IETF, there was general agreement that the ALTO
deployment draft (version 11 [1]) is ready for a WGLC.  This emails
serves as a formal notification for starting WGLC on the draft.

The WGLC will conclude on May 17, 2015.

Please reply to the mailing list indicating comments on the draft
by Sunday May 17, 2015.  All comments, one liners or more substantive
comments on the content, are appreciated.

[1] http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-alto-deployments/

Thank you,

- vijay
-- 
Vijay K. Gurbani, Bell Laboratories, Alcatel-Lucent
1960 Lucent Lane, Rm. 9C-533, Naperville, Illinois 60563 (USA)
Email: vkg@{bell-labs.com,acm.org} / [email-masked]
Web: http://ect.bell-labs.com/who/vkg/  | Calendar: http://goo.gl/x3Ogq

---

From: "RANDRIAMASY, SABINE (SABINE)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Apr 2015 17:48:11 +0000

Hi,

I support this feature and approach. I really helps for huge maps and applies to all ALTO resources. 
Sabine

>>-----Message d'origine-----
>>De : alto [mailto:[email-masked]] De la part de Vijay K. Gurbani
>>Envoyé : mardi 28 avril 2015 21:47
>>À : alto
>>Objet : [alto] WGLC for draft-ietf-alto-deployments-11
>>
>>Please reply to the mailing list indicating comments on the draft by
>>Sunday May 17, 2015.  All comments, one liners or more substantive
>>Vijay K. Gurbani, Bell Laboratories, Alcatel-Lucent 1960 Lucent Lane,
>>Rm. 9C-533, Naperville, Illinois 60563 (USA)
>>_______________________________________________
>>alto mailing list
>>[email-masked]
>>https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/alto