Subject: [alto] I-D Action: draft-ietf-alto-unified-props-new-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 02 Jan 2019 14:45:45 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Application-Layer Traffic Optimization WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Unified Properties for the ALTO Protocol
        Authors         : Wendy Roome
                          Shiwei Dawn Chen
                          Sabine Randriamasy
                          Y. Richard Yang
                          Jingxuan Jensen Zhang
	Filename        : draft-ietf-alto-unified-props-new-06.txt
	Pages           : 32
	Date            : 2019-01-02

Abstract:
   This document extends the Application-Layer Traffic Optimization
   (ALTO) Protocol [RFC7285] by generalizing the concept of "endpoint
   properties" to domains of other entities, and by presenting those
   properties as maps, similar to the network and cost maps in ALTO.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-alto-unified-props-new/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-alto-unified-props-new-06
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-alto-unified-props-new-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-alto-unified-props-new-06

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Jensen Zhang <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2019 17:57:36 -0500

Hi ALTOers,

We hope everyone has a good Chrismas and New Year holiday. And we just
uploaded the newest revision of the unified properties draft. According to
the discussion among authors, we clarified the definition of Property Type
& Property Name and completed the ALTO Entity Property Type Registry
section. We hope WG members can kindly review the current version of the
document and give some feedback.

For Vijay and Jan, is it a good time for us to request WGLC for the unified
properties draft? We do want to push the unified properties asap so that we
can move the path vector document forward.

Thanks,
Jensen

On Wed, Jan 2, 2019 at 5:45 PM <[email-masked]> wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> alto mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/alto
>