Subject: [alto] Early bird registration deadline ends today

From: Vijay Gurbani <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 3 Jun 2019 12:31:15 -0500

IETF 105
Montreal, Quebec, Canada
July 20-26, 2019
Hosted By: Comcast NBCUniversal

Early Bird Deadline

     REMINDER: The early bird deadline for registration is today, Monday,
June 3rd.
     Be sure to register and pay before the deadline passes!
     Register online at: https://ietf.org/how/meetings/register/

NOTE: If you have started the registration process but not completed
payment, your registration record will be deleted at UTC 23:59 on
Monday, June 3. After June 03 at UTC 23:59 you will be required to
re-enter your data and the registration fee will be $875 USD until
the next registration deadline on July 8, at which the
registration fee will become $1,000 USD.

If you have any questions or need assistance, please do not hesitate to
contact: [email-masked]