Subject: [alto] Mirja Kühlewind's Yes on draft-ietf-alto-cost-calendar-17: (with COMMENT)

From: Mirja Kühlewind via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2020 09:59:01 -0800

Mirja Kühlewind has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-alto-cost-calendar-17: Yes

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-alto-cost-calendar/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

This is a returning item as initially an IPR declaration what missed to take
over from the initial draft (as raised in Alvaro's discuss). Therefore we
re-ran both wg last call as well as IETF last call. This version also addresses
all review comments from the last IESG evaluation and hopefully should now be
ready to go!

Update: Latest version now also addresses the OPSDIR review from the last IETF
last call.