Subject: [alto] WGLC over for CDNI

From: Vijay Gurbani <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2020 10:13:43 -0600

All: The WGLC [1] for the ALTO CDNI draft is now over.  The draft received
two reviews [2,3] during the WGLC period.  The authors are requested to
prepare a revision based on the reviews.  The draft can move ahead once the
revision is submitted.

[1] https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/cdni/gjpYSELvH2SprFSoBCD2QbrlU00/
[2] https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/cdni/-gaZKrUBnC43RyMOeaf_MtdiLa8/
[3] https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/cdni/keqftt-bvNZQZxHQBSADlJVkIg8/

Thanks,

- vijay

---

From: "Y. Richard Yang" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2020 19:00:47 -0500

Dear Vijay, all,

The authors have taken a pass of the document to address the reviews. Links
to the new version are below. We believe that we have addressed all of the
items in the two review sets by Danny and Sanjay.

Thank you so much!

Richard,

=====
The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-alto-cdni-request-routing-alto/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-alto-cdni-request-routing-alto-10
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-alto-cdni-request-routing-alto-10

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-alto-cdni-request-routing-alto-10

On Mon, Feb 24, 2020 at 11:14 AM Vijay Gurbani <[email-masked]>
wrote:

> [1]
> https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/cdni/gjpYSELvH2SprFSoBCD2QbrlU00/
> [2]
> https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/cdni/-gaZKrUBnC43RyMOeaf_MtdiLa8/
> [3]
> https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/cdni/keqftt-bvNZQZxHQBSADlJVkIg8/
>
> Thanks,
>
> - vijay
>