Subject: [alto] Adam Roach's No Objection on draft-ietf-alto-cost-calendar-16: (with COMMENT)

From: Adam Roach via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 22 Feb 2020 12:53:21 -0800

Adam Roach has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-alto-cost-calendar-16: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-alto-cost-calendar/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for addressing my comments from the previous IESG evaluation. Please
expand "ALTO" in the title. See
https://www.rfc-editor.org/materials/abbrev.expansion.txt for guidance.

---

From: "Y. Richard Yang" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 23 Feb 2020 17:48:38 -0500

Dear Adam,

Thanks for the reminder!

We have expanded ALTO in the title:

ALTO Cost Calendar
->
Application-Layer Traffic Optimization (ALTO) Cost Calendar

Richard

-- 
-- 
 =====================================
| Y. Richard Yang <[email-masked]>   |
| Professor of Computer Science       |
| http://www.cs.yale.edu/~yry/        |
 =====================================