Subject: [alto] ALTO Meeting Info for Feb. 19, 2020

From: Danny Alex Lachos Perez <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2020 13:37:40 -0300

Dear ALTOers,

Just a friendly reminder that we will have our weekly meeting this
Wednesday (*Feb-19*) at *9:30 am US ET*.

Agenda*:

   - Updates on existing WG documents
   - Plan for IETF 107 / next side meeting
   - Discuss WG rechartering
   - SIGCOMM'20 Workshop: "Network-Application Integration"

*If people have other agenda items, please feel free to post.

Bridge link: https://yale.zoom.us/my/yryang

Best regards,

Danny Lachos

---

From: "Y. Richard Yang" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2020 17:20:57 -0500

Thanks for the note, Danny!

We can remove the SIGCOMM workshop proposal, as it is already submitted.
Please see attached for the draft. It will be wonderful if the participants
can read the draft CFP. The list of topics can be useful for the
rechartering discussion as well.

I do want to spend a bit more time on the existing documents. In
particular, the following items can be important to discuss:
- Get started on HTTP/2 specification
- More framework on stability

Talk to you tomorrow.
Richard

On Tue, Feb 18, 2020 at 11:38 AM Danny Alex Lachos Perez <
[email-masked]> wrote:

> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> "alto-weekly-meeting" group.
> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an
> email to [email-masked].
> To view this discussion on the web visit
> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/alto-weekly-meeting/CAEDarXJk2A_SCx%3Di_efi0UNT%3DknjYSRx3uy%3DtLM5Sw2rgoi0-Q%40mail.gmail.com
> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/alto-weekly-meeting/CAEDarXJk2A_SCx%3Di_efi0UNT%3DknjYSRx3uy%3DtLM5Sw2rgoi0-Q%40mail.gmail.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>
> .
>