Subject: [alto] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-lachos-multi-domain-use-cases-alto-00.txt

From: Danny Alex Lachos Perez <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2020 15:34:59 -0300

Hello ALTOers,

The main idea behalf of this draft (see below) is to provide information
about important multi-domain use cases that can benefit from the ALTO
abstractions. Besides, new ALTO design requirements and novel mechanisms
and abstractions to support such use cases are also presented.

Comments/questions/suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Best regards,

Danny Lachos

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, Mar 9, 2020 at 7:23 PM
Subject: New Version Notification for
draft-lachos-multi-domain-use-cases-alto-00.txt
To: Sabine Randriamasy <[email-masked]>, Kai Gao <
[email-masked]>, Farni Weaver <[email-masked]>, Christian
Esteve Rothenberg <[email-masked]>, Y. Richard Yang <
[email-masked]>, Jingxuan Jensen Zhang <[email-masked]>,
Borje Ohlman <[email-masked]>, Borje Ohlman <
[email-masked]>, Danny Alex Lachos <[email-masked]>,
Qiao Xiang <[email-masked]>, Luis M. Contreras <
[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-lachos-multi-domain-use-cases-alto-00.txt
has been successfully submitted by Danny Alex Lachos and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:           draft-lachos-multi-domain-use-cases-alto
Revision:       00
Title:          Supporting Multi-domain Use Cases with ALTO
Document date:  2020-03-09
Group:          Individual Submission
Pages:          26
URL:
https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-lachos-multi-domain-use-cases-alto-00.txt
Status:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-lachos-multi-domain-use-cases-alto/
Htmlized:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-lachos-multi-domain-use-cases-alto-00
Htmlized:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-lachos-multi-domain-use-cases-alto

Abstract:
   The goal of this document is to summarize current standardization
   efforts in the IETF ALTO working group to support important multi-
   domain use cases and show how they can benefit from network
   information exposure using ALTO.  Besides, key design requirements of
   network information exposure to support multi-domain use cases are
   also presented along with information about novel mechanisms and
   abstractions to improve the base ALTO framework in multi-domain
   scenarios.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat