Subject: [alto] Agenda requests

From: Vijay Gurbani <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2020 09:31:26 -0500

All:

By now, I am sure everyone knows that the Vancouver meeting has been
cancelled.  The IESG will provide some clarity soon on when the various
working groups can meet virtually.

Just so we keep the momentum going, please send me and Jan your agenda
requests; so far we have only received two agenda requests (one from Hans
Siedel and one from Chunshan Xiong).  We will like to put together an
agenda in anticipation for a virtual meeting.  Please send me and Jan your
agenda requests by end of the day Friday.  As usual, precedence will be
given to WG chartered items.

In your agenda request, please indicate:

Length of presentation time:
Name of presenter:
Related I-D:

Thank you,

- vijay

---

From: "Randriamasy, Sabine (Nokia - FR/Paris-Saclay)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Mar 2020 13:24:48 +0000

Hi Vijay,

I would like to request the following slot:

Length of presentation time: 15 mins
Name of presenter: Sabine Randriamasy
Related I-D: draft-ietf-alto-cost-calendar-21

draft-ietf-alto-cost-calendar-21 will be submitted next Monday at the latest

Thanks,
Sabine

From: alto <[email-masked]> On Behalf Of Vijay Gurbani
Sent: Thursday, March 12, 2020 3:31 PM
To: IETF ALTO <[email-masked]>
Subject: [alto] Agenda requests

All:

By now, I am sure everyone knows that the Vancouver meeting has been cancelled.  The IESG will provide some clarity soon on when the various working groups can meet virtually.

Just so we keep the momentum going, please send me and Jan your agenda requests; so far we have only received two agenda requests (one from Hans Siedel and one from Chunshan Xiong).  We will like to put together an agenda in anticipation for a virtual meeting..  Please send me and Jan your agenda requests by end of the day Friday.  As usual, precedence will be given to WG chartered items.

Thank you,

- vijay

---

From: Danny Alex Lachos Perez <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Mar 2020 15:04:24 -0300

Hello Vijay,

I would like to request a slot

*Length of presentation time:* 5-10 mins
*Name of presenter:* Danny Lachos
*Related I-D:*
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-lachos-alto-multi-domain-use-cases/

Best regards,

Danny Lachos

On Thu, Mar 12, 2020 at 11:31 AM Vijay Gurbani <[email-masked]>
wrote:

> agenda in anticipation for a virtual meeting..  Please send me and Jan your
> _______________________________________________
> alto mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/alto
>