Subject: [alto] I-D Action: draft-ietf-alto-unified-props-new-11.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 09 Mar 2020 16:51:49 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Application-Layer Traffic Optimization WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Unified Properties for the ALTO Protocol
        Authors         : Wendy Roome
                          Sabine Randriamasy
                          Y. Richard Yang
                          Jingxuan Jensen Zhang
                          Kai Gao
	Filename        : draft-ietf-alto-unified-props-new-11.txt
	Pages           : 50
	Date            : 2020-03-09

Abstract:
   This document extends the Application-Layer Traffic Optimization
   (ALTO) Protocol [RFC7285] by generalizing the concept of "endpoint
   properties" to generic types of entities, and by presenting those
   properties as maps, similar to the network and cost maps in
   [RFC7285].

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-alto-unified-props-new/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-alto-unified-props-new-11
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-alto-unified-props-new-11

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-alto-unified-props-new-11

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/