Subject: [alto] Recharter discussions update and meeting tomorrow (Wednesday)

From: "Y. Richard Yang" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Jul 2020 12:02:14 -0400

Dear all,

Some of us had a wonderful 2-hour meeting today. It looks that we have
around 12 1-slide presentations.

At a high level, we are organizing the discussions by
use-cases/settings x key-areas.

For use-cases/settings, we currently have (1) cellular/mobile networks; (2)
MEC; (3) huge/big data; and (4) automation. Interdomain, fixing clear
issues are also possible use-cases/settings.

For key-areas, we have identified 4 major ones: (1) northbound, (2)
transport, (3) backend/southbound, and (4) east-west/server-to-server.

Please see attached .xlsx file for the current state of the planning of the
discussions.

We will continue on the discussions tomorrow at the weekly meeting. Please
feel free to join:
Time: 9-10 AM US ET
==== bridge info ====
Join from
- PC, Mac, Linux, iOS or Android: https://yale.zoom.us/j/8423318713
- Or Telephone：203-432-9666 (2-ZOOM if on-campus) or 646 568 7788
  Meeting ID: 842 331 8713
  International numbers available: https://zoom.us/u/adcNQyMDb6

If you cannot join the weekly meeting, but you want to present our
ideas/directions during the discussion during the ALTO session next Monday
from 10:10-11:50 AM US ET, it is great too. Please do let me know.

Thanks!
Richard