Subject: [alto] Skip weekly meeting tomorrow for IETF108 and pointers

From: "Y. Richard Yang" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2020 13:24:05 -0400

Dear all,

First off, a big thank-you to the wonderful discussions yesterday!! It was
full of energy and many directions to push. The direction should be clear:
consolidate the 16 directions into a handful, at around ~4, well-defined
directions. We will target to get it done asap.

As much as we want to get on it, this is the IETF week and hence let's skip
the weekly meeting tomorrow.

Some pointers on related meetings:
- NMRG Wednesday 7-8:40 AM ET
- TSV general meeting Wednesday 9:00-9:50 AM ET (network tokens, although
it is the other direction, from app -> network, vs ALTO network -> app,
some of us may want to engage)
- ANRW: Thursday (whole day, 7:00-11:50 AM ET) and Friday (9:00-9:50 AM)
- Autonomic network Thursday 7-8:40 AM ET.

We will start the active discussions as soon as next week to continue
making progress.

Enjoy!
Richard