Subject: [alto] Proposed update in PV on Persistent Entities

From: "Randriamasy, Sabine (Nokia - FR/Paris-Saclay)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 12 Jul 2020 18:59:39 +0000

Hi Kai, Jensen, Richard,

I have documented an update proposal for the Path Vector draft in
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1aqm4xjFDlcTfz_UdpBJnCV9fu49hSGUctJdEshpAqOk/edit

The update proposes text and example (to be edited as necessary) for section "5.3.2. ANE Property: Persistent Entities".
Please look up "July 12".
The section number is as per intermediate version draft-ietf-alto-path-vector-11

If something's wrong, you may add comments in the google doc and drop an e-mail.

Best regards,
Sabine

---

From: "Randriamasy, Sabine (Nokia - FR/Paris-Saclay)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2020 12:36:25 +0000

Hi Jensen, Kai and all,

Additonal propositions for updates on the PV have been added in
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1aqm4xjFDlcTfz_UdpBJnCV9fu49hSGUctJdEshpAqOk/edit
see < July 13 >

The purpose is to
- explain that ANE domains are intrinsically resource specific
- explain that this applies only for domains of persistent ANEs
- harmonize with the IANA section

Thanks,
Sabine

From: alto <[email-masked]> On Behalf Of Randriamasy, Sabine (Nokia - FR/Paris-Saclay)
Sent: Sunday, July 12, 2020 9:00 PM
To: [email-masked]; 'Richard Yang' <[email-masked]>; Jensen Zhang <[email-masked]>
Cc: IETF ALTO <[email-masked]>
Subject: [alto] Proposed update in PV on Persistent Entities

Hi Kai, Jensen, Richard,

Best regards,
Sabine