Subject: [alto] Invitation: ALTO Weekly Meeting Info for Sep. 02, 2020 @ Wed 2020-09-02 9am - 10am (EDT) ([email-masked])

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 01 Sep 2020 18:01:54 +0000

You have been invited to the following event.

Title: ALTO Weekly Meeting Info for Sep. 02, 2020
Dear ALTOers,Just a friendly reminder that we will continue our weekly  
meeting this Wednesday (Sep-02) at 9:00 am - 10:00 am US ET.The draft  
agenda*:Review write-up for WG recharterOpen discussion slotMeeting bridge:  
https://yale.zoom.us/my/yryang*If you have any other agenda items, please  
feel free to post.Talk to you then.Best regards,Jensen
When: Wed 2020-09-02 9am – 10am Eastern Time - New York

Joining info: Join with Google Meet
https://meet.google.com/sic-vaxa-chf

Calendar: [email-masked]
Who:
     * [email-masked] - creator
     * [email-masked]
     * alto-weekly-meeting

Event details:  
https://www.google.com/calendar/event?action=VIEW&eid=YzB2M3Nha2h1bDU3YnA2cG04aGdrbDE3Z2tfMjAyMDA5MDJUMTMwMDAwWiBhbHRvQGlldGYub3Jn&tok=NTIjdDJhMjY1MWIyMTNibzF1bWJjdnRkaWQ1ZHNAZ3JvdXAuY2FsZW5kYXIuZ29vZ2xlLmNvbTlhZjk5NzMxOWViOTU4MDIyMWRhYzc4MDBkZmEwNzE3MTBhY2JkNzE&ctz=America%2FNew_York&hl=en&es=0

Invitation from Google Calendar: https://www.google.com/calendar/

You are receiving this courtesy email at the account [email-masked] because  
you are an attendee of this event.

To stop receiving future updates for this event, decline this event.  
Alternatively you can sign up for a Google account at  
https://www.google.com/calendar/ and control your notification settings for  
your entire calendar.

Forwarding this invitation could allow any recipient to send a response to  
the organizer and be added to the guest list, or invite others regardless  
of their own invitation status, or to modify your RSVP. Learn more at  
https://support.google.com/calendar/answer/37135#forwarding