Subject: [alto] Please mention deployments in the charter

From: Martin Duke <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 1 Dec 2020 14:14:44 -0800

Thanks to some feedback I got on announcing this recharter exercise, I
think it would be helpful to have the (second?) paragraph of the charter to
explain how ALTO has been deployed in the internet. It doesn't need to
mention a bunch of companies, or describe every deployment out there, but
it would help to say "this has seen wide deployment in ..." and "there is
demand for extensions" or something of that nature.

Thanks
Martin

---

From: Qin Wu <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 2 Dec 2020 13:55:15 +0000

Thanks Martin for the input and good suggestion, we will take it into account in the recharter draft proposal.

-Qin (with chair hat on)
发件人: alto [mailto:[email-masked]] 代表 Martin Duke
发送时间: 2020年12月2日 6:15
收件人: IETF ALTO <[email-masked]>
主题: [alto] Please mention deployments in the charter

Thanks to some feedback I got on announcing this recharter exercise, I think it would be helpful to have the (second?) paragraph of the charter to explain how ALTO has been deployed in the internet. It doesn't need to mention a bunch of companies, or describe every deployment out there, but it would help to say "this has seen wide deployment in ..." and "there is demand for extensions" or something of that nature.

Thanks
Martin