Subject: [alto] Status of chartered WG items

From: Vijay Gurbani <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2021 21:23:52 -0600

All: Since we have only one hour on Fri for our meeting, I am summarizing
the status of the existing chartered items on the list.  Hopefully, we can
spend no more than 2s on the corresponding chair slides in the meeting
tomorrow.

draft-ietf-alto-unified-props-new and draft-ietf-alto-path-vector have been
reviewed by me (as chair and shepherd).  The shepherd writeup has been
shared on the mailing list for each of these.  The token is with me as the
shepherd to make sure all comments are attended to in the revisions and
then move them to IESG.  I should do this after the current IETF.

draft-ietf-alto-performance-metrics is being shephereded by Jan. IPR check
has been done and I believe that Jan needs to complete the shepherd writeup
and draft review.  Version -15 was released on 2021-02-04 and addresses
comments and issues from WGLC.

draft-ietf-alto-cdni-request-routing-alto is ready to go and I will be
posting the shepherd writeup on the list next week.  The draft is ready and
mature and has been socialized broadly.

unified-props, path-vector, and cdni-request-routing will be moved ahead as
a cluster since the latter two have a dependency on unified-props.

To save time during tomorrow's meeting, please post to the list if you have
any questions.

Thanks,

- vijay