Subject: [alto] Call for Participation: ACM SIGCOMM-NAI 2021 (August 23, 2021)

From: Qiao Xiang <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 14 Aug 2021 12:52:24 +0800

Dear ALTOers,

How are you doing? A few month earlier, we shared with the mailing list a
few emails with an introduction and call for papers of the second ACM
SIGCOMM Workshop on Network-Application Integration (NAI'21). This workshop
is organized by some of our WG members and industrial and academic
partners. It will take place on August 23, from 10am to 5pm, US ET. We have
now finalized the workshop program, and are sending this email to invite
you to attend this exciting workshop, to explore trends and opportunities
in the co-design of network and application.

Please accept our apologies if you receive multiple copies of this call for
participation.

----------------------------------
***Call for Participation***

2021 ACM SIGCOMM Workshop on Network-Application Integration (NAI 2021)

August 23, 2021

http://conferences.sigcomm.org/sigcomm/2021/workshop-nai.html
----------------------------------

The ACM SIGCOMM 2021 Workshop on Network-Application Integration (NAI 2021)
will take place on August 23 from 10:00am to 5:00pm US EDT. Our workshop
focuses on the design principles and real implementations of systems that
enable network-application co-design.

NAI 2021 will be highly interactive. We have put together a very exciting
workshop program (
https://conferences.sigcomm.org/sigcomm/2021/workshop-nai.html), which
consists of 2 keynotes, 1 panel discussion, and 12 technical paper
presentations. Some highlights include:

* Keynote 1: Dr. Jonathan Smith (DARPA)
* Keynote 2: Dr. Amin Vahdat (Google)

* Panel: Key Trends, Opportunities, and Challenges in Application-Network
Collaboration/Co-design
  Panelists: Richard Alimi (Google), Yixue Lei (Tencent), Håkon Lønsethagen
(Telenor), Qin Wu (Huawei Technologies), and Zhi-Li Zhang (University of
Minnesota - Twin Cities)

The registration of NAI 2021 is included in the SIGCOMM 2021 registration (
https://conferences.sigcomm.org/sigcomm/2021/registration.html). An
aggressive registration fee waiver process is also provided.

We sincerely invite you to participate in this exciting venue. Look forward
to seeing you at NAI 2021!

Best wishes
Qiao Xiang
-- 
Qiao Xiang
Professor, Xiamen University