Subject: [alto] Alvaro Retana's No Objection on charter-ietf-alto-04-00: (with COMMENT)

From: Alvaro Retana via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2021 04:33:01 -0700

Alvaro Retana has entered the following ballot position for
charter-ietf-alto-04-00: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/charter-ietf-alto/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't understand the last milestone/deliverable:

   o Report to the Area Director any use cases that have strong support and a
   realistic chance of implementation and deployment.

Is this report to take a specific form?  What should the AD do with this
information?   I believe that if the WG is going to be rechartered again in the
future, these use cases will come out naturally -- IOW, I don't see the need to
call this out in the charter.