Subject: [alto] Éric Vyncke's No Objection on charter-ietf-alto-04-01: (with COMMENT)

From: Éric Vyncke via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2021 23:05:58 -0700

Éric Vyncke has entered the following ballot position for
charter-ietf-alto-04-01: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/charter-ietf-alto/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

While I still wonder whether there is a need for a ALTO 'extension' working
group, I do not object the rechartering.

Nevertheless I am puzzled by the apparent conflict of a YANG model milestone
and the sentence "This *may* include YANG models and OAM mechanisms"...

About the protocol extensions for  H/2 and H/3, does it imply the use of
multistreaming ?

One minor nit: please introduce OAM at first use.