Subject: [Anima] Last Call: <draft-ietf-anima-grasp-09.txt> (A Generic Autonomic Signaling Protocol (GRASP)) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2017 07:54:57 -0800

The IESG has received a request from the Autonomic Networking Integrated
Model and Approach WG (anima) to consider the following document:
- 'A Generic Autonomic Signaling Protocol (GRASP)'
  <draft-ietf-anima-grasp-09.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2017-03-02. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document establishes requirements for a signaling protocol that
   enables autonomic devices and autonomic service agents to dynamically
   discover peers, to synchronize state with them, and to negotiate
   parameter settings mutually with them.  The document then defines a
   general protocol for discovery, synchronization and negotiation,
   while the technical objectives for specific scenarios are to be
   described in separate documents.  An Appendix briefly discusses
   existing protocols with comparable features.

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-anima-grasp/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-anima-grasp/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.

The document contains these normative downward references.
See RFC 3967 for additional information: 
    draft-greevenbosch-appsawg-cbor-cddl: CBOR data definition language (CDDL): a notational convention to express CBOR data structures (None - IETF stream)
Note that some of these references may already be listed in the acceptable Downref Registry.