Subject: [Anima] Pls fix: Wrong webex for anima interim created by datatracker

From: Toerless Eckert <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 8 Apr 2020 03:38:02 +0200

Dear secretariat (if not right recipient for thi, pls. tell me who)
Cc: wgchairs, maybe someone listening here knows how to fix this.
Bcc: anima for the group wondering why they got a new webex invite.

I just noticed, that the webex listed on datatracker for the virtual ANIMA meeting
is wrong, e.g.:

https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/interim-2020-anima-01/session/anima

Shows a webex URL of https://cisco.webex.com/cisco/j.php?MTID=m16f8e0d12f6d12c3c37984c73f20efb8
which is not a valid IETF webex URL and i fear it wouldn't work (it gives
weird info when i now click on it).

[ Expanation ?  I did create the virtual meeting request simply
  through the standard datatracker page designated for it. The only way
  how i can explain this wrong creation of the webex meeting information
  is that datatracker, when automatically creating the webex session
  through my browser somehow used another personal webex account i have
  (somewhere in the webex cookies on my browsers ?) instead of the
  anima WG chair webex account, and therefore choose the wrong webex
  server.  Obviously, i had to be logged into datatracker with my anima
  chair account to even create the interrim, so even though this is
  the only explanation i can bring up, it doesn't make sense to me either. ]

In any case. As a poor double victim of weird webex account management,
i would like to ask:

If possible, please fix the webex URLs and dialin info for the
virtual ANIMA meeting on datatracker (above URL) to a correct ietf webex
that i have just created for the purpose. Otherwise, folks might
simply go to the datatracker page, click on the webex and end up
nowhere.

Here is the correct webex info:

IETF 2020 ANIMA virtual meeting 1 (Webex)
Thursday, April 9, 2020
6:00 am  |  (UTC-07:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada)  |  2 hrs
Meeting number (access code): 614 444 982
Meeting password: AMvJRJwr392

When it's time, join the meeting.
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=m378d8c28c45a9f786868c586138a0450

Thank you so much
Toerless